(S1) Kazuki and Ochiru rage's

I don't own anything.
All picture and character belongs to their owners.

Normal pov (5 minutes earlier)

Rias were sleeping peacefully in the secret bedroom inside ORC room.

"AHHHH!!".

Her eyes snapped open after she heard someone screaming from the meeting room.

She stood up as she wore her clothes,few moments later she rush toward the meeting room.

"What going on here?".she asked.

"Rias! Gasper is on the loose! He escape from the sealed room!".Akeno answered, make Rias gasp in shock.

"H-How he can escape?".

"I feel he's been drawn out by something! I also contact Kiba and Koneko to help us finding him".

The door of the ORC room has been opened, Koneko and Kiba arrived with a panick looks on their face.

"Kiba! Go outside and track down Gasper! We can't let him hurts the human! koneko!help Kiba to finding him!".Rias commanded as Kiba and Koneko nod.

Before they can walked out to the door, suddenly Rias Collapsed while holding her chest in pain.

"Buchou!".Akeno scream and Catch Rias before she hit the floor.

"Buchou!what happen with you?". Koneko ask while lifted Rias with one hand.

"I-i'll explain later. .A-Akeno! Teleport us to (Y/N)!he's in danger!we can find Gasper later!".

Akeno nodded and stood on the center of the room.

She spreading her arms wide.
And the red light appears below her, Koneko and Kiba help Rias to stand on her feet and walked beside Akeno.

A few seconds later they were teleported to (Y/N) place.

(With (Y/N) parents.)

Ochiru were busy cleaning (Y/N) room and change it decorations, while Kazuki were talking with Azalel in the living room.

Ochiru were done with the cleaning.

"Ahh~finally. .all done~now all I have to do is wait my boy to get home. .I wonder how he'd reaction after seeing his room was changed?". she sigh happily and started to walk out from (Y/N) room. But when she nearly closed the door, suddenly a photo of (Y/N) fall to the floors.

Ochiru eyes widened,in her eyes she saw a vision about (Y/N) who his body has been covered with wound and bloods.

her body began to change after she saw the vision,

"NO!! MY BOY!!".she screaming out loud after knowing her son was in great danger.

Kazuki who still busy chatting with Azalel jumping back in Surprises after hearing his wife scream.

Her scream was full with agony, indicating that something bad has happen to her.

Kazuki and Azalel stood up and rushing towards Ochiru, however, before they can open the door of the living room,their house was destroyed into a dust.