(S2) Part 3

(A/N: let's pray for the people at Lombok,Donggala and Sigi, I hope they're going to recover soon from the disaster. . And I hope the readers always well wherever you are).

Previously at the last part:

["Listen! We had a bigger problem! We must stop (Y/N) kun before he loose control!". Kiba yelled while summoned many sword from the ground that trapped (Y/N).

(Y/N) screamed in agony as Irina and Xenovia gasped.

"You Stupid! What do you think your doing!!". Irina bellowed.

"Oh no. .". Xenovia fell on her hands and knees after seeing a massive creature in front of her.

Kiba and Irina turned around and sees. . . .]

Present Times:

Normal Pov

"AHHHH!!"

"AHHHH!!". Irina and Xenovia screamed at the top of their lungs after seeing an imaginary Two massive creature behind (Y/N).

"H-hydra?. . C-chimera?". Kiba mumbled in disbelief. He fell on his knees while struggling to breath.

Luckyly, those creatures disappeared as (Y/N) appears behind Kiba. Kiba jumped away as (Y/N)'s body has been surrounded by dark aura.

He had his Devil and Angel wings on his back,his fangs was grew larger,his eyes were red and he had his dual swords on each side of his hand.

" H-How did he could have that swords? And what the heck is going on!!". Irina screamed.

Suddenly,The swords that's been summoned by Kiba has disappeared and broken. (Y/N) began to scream in agony when his forehead started to glow.

"Irina? I don't know what happened but. . We should stop him,even we must kill him". Xenovia stated as she hold The 'Durandal' with her hands.

"I. . I don't think it was a good idea, for what I can see. . It seems he was trying to take control of himself,let me do something first". Irina said and walked towards (Y/N).