Chapter 4: Disappointment

Again, Killua fell asleep in class. He was caught fidgeting and crying in his sleep. When the bell rang to lunch, he stayed there asleep. He could imagine again, the sinister voices of the infiltrators. The screams and crying coming from his siblings. That was enough to shoot him wide awake.

'I guess I can count two more cuts again,' Killua thought as he ravaged through his backpack to find a hidden razor.

As he was about to cut his wrist, someone came into the classroom.

"Killua?" The person said quietly.

He turned his head to look and see Gon with a feared look on his face.

"What are you doing to yourself?" Gon said coming forward to Killua closer.

"Its nothing important," Killua claimed trying to hide the razor.

"Well it is to me."

Gon grabbed Killua's wrist and he groaned in pain. Gon checked under his sleeve and saw more fresh cuts. Killua forcefully got out of Gon's grip.

"I said it was nothing important!" Killua shouted.

He walk away from Gon, grabbed his things and went out of the classroom without a word.

'How long..?' Gon wanted to ask. ' How long has he been doing that to himself?'

Killua went straight to the top of the school roof. He then sat with his knees practically hiding his face and started to cry.

"If you guys were here..?" Killua started to speak to himself. " Would you be disappointed in me?"

Killua stayed there until lunch was over.