Chapter 13: Pain

All Killua felt through his body was a burning sensation of jealously, and he didn't know what to do. Killua's phone buzzing from all the calls he was getting from Gon, and he completely ignore everyone of them.

What Killua remembered at school was enough to make him exude depression.

Killua came down the math classes to walk with Gon after school. He looked to see that a blonde haired girl that kissed Gon on the cheek. Gon heard Killua gasp in shock.

"Wait Killua it's not what it looks like!" Gon shouted.

"Save it! I hope you have fun with your girlfriend!" Killua shouted.

Killua ran out of the classroom with tears flowing through his eyes ,but Gon tried to chase him. Gon then stopped running after he lost his breath.

Killua decided to check him phone from the notifications, and saw that Gon called him 44 times with 112 messages. Killua looked at Gon's messages of apologies, and explanations of the situation. The last few messages wrote little messages that Killua found sincerely heart warming.

Gon:

I know you are mad at me, and this might not help you, but I just need to get this off my chest. I have always cared for you. I always will I just hope you have the heart to forgive me. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to be with you.

Killua's eyes started to water but not even that was enough to help him.

'I should've known that someone like him wouldn't care for me. Tomorrow will be the last day that I am here,' Killua thinks.

Killua gets out the box of blades under his bed and does multiple fresh cuts on his arm. He ends up crying himself to sleep.

By the next morning, Killua first thing in the morning, goes to the top of the school roof and stands at the egde.

'Here goes nothing,' Killua thinks but as he is about to jump.

'WAIT,' Killua thinks with still one foot hanging off the roof.

'What if Gon was right about the girl? What of the girl actually did the dare like he said?'

'UGH!' Killua mentally screamed,' I can't change my mind.'

'Should I risk my life?' Killua thinks again.

Killua nods to himself as he is about the jump.

"WAIT!" Killua hears an all too familiar voice and Killua is not shocked when he turns around to see who it is.

"Gon, what do you want?" Killua said turning away from him.

"Please, you can't do this to yourself!" Gon pleaded.

"Why do you care?! This whole thing means nothing to you! You don't care that I die! It is for the best."

"WAIT KILLUA!!" Gon shouts running towards him.

Killua doesn't listen to his warning as he jumps off.