Chapter 7: Everlasting

Killua woke up to other nightmare as usual. He looked back at his alarm clock as it read 6:30 a.m.

"I guess it was time to wake anyway," Killua said.

He got up and he immedialty got the box from under his bed and pulled out one of the razors to give himself two new fresh cuts.

'I wonder,' he begins to think.' What would happen if I were to go deeper than I originally went.'

Killua tried to press the razors deeper in his wrists, but he stopped himself. All he need to do was think about Gon protecting him, and it snapped him out of his suicidal thoughts. Killua put the razor away and continued to get ready for school. Again Killua was first to the spot first. He really wasn't surprised by this. Killua got out his phone and texted Gon seeing if he was coming on campus. Once Killua texted Gon, he sat down on the grass and looked at the sky. He watched as the clouds started to move slowly. Gon watched Killua silently, until he came from the shadows.

"You're here," Gon said.

"Of course," Killua replied." Why wouldn't I be?"

Gon sat next to Killua on the grass. They both gazed at the sky together. Killua then looked at both of their hands and they were close. He moved it slightly to where it was touching his fingertips. Gon noticed this, that is when he intertwined his fingers with Killua's. A blush crept onto his face, as this happened. A smile appeared on Gon's face as Killua faced him. Soon, Killua let his head rest on Gon's shoulder. Gon becomes surprised at first but he places his head against Killua's.

"Killua, I am glad I met you," Gon said.

"I feel the same way. I care for you," Killua said.

"I never want to let you go."

"I never want to leave your side."

...

That is when the thoughts of both of them where clear.

'Killua,' Gon thought.

'Gon,' Killua thinks as the same as Gon.

"For the first time, in my life..."

'I love you, Gon.'

'I love you, Killua.'

Their thoughts of love would rest at ease when the school bell rang for first period.