Chapter 14: Confession

Killua was saved by Gon grabbing his hand as he was close to falling off.

"You can't die!" Gon said.

"Let go of me!" Killua said trying to get out of his grasp but he was too strong, and Gon held on.

"No."

Gon started to use both of his arms and brought Killua back on the roof safely. Gon hugged Killua tightly as he started to sob onto his shoulder.

"Killua! You idiot!"Gon started to cry and shout at the same time." Why would you do that?! Do you realize how much I care for you?! Do you realize that I would've probably killed myself if you died?! Did you ever think of how I would feel?! Do you realize that I love you?!"

Killua's blue eyes widen in shock and surprise.

'He loves me?' Killua thinks with a blush started to creep up on his cheeks.

Gon looks up at Killua with tear-stained cheeks. With tears still flowing through eyes. This image made Killua start to tear up. Killua started to put his hands on both of his cheeks and wipe the tears coming down his cheeks.

"Gon I love you too," Killua said. " I-I am so sorry I made you go through this. I am sorry that I am messed up jerk."

"Your not a jerk Killua," Gon said reaching to one of Killua's cheeks and smiling gently. " You are kind, cute, and one of the most logical guy I have ever met. You know what it is like to be in certain situations and you are wise, but most of all you are beautiful and precious in your own special way, that no one can't see. Because you are the person you are I love you, and nothing can change that."

Gon leans in close to place a warm and gentle kiss on Killua's lips. Killua first becomes flustered and surprised, but then relaxes and starts to kiss back. Gon starts to wrap his arms around his neck, and Killua places his hands on Gon's waist. They stayed that way for a moment before they pulled away. They looked at each other with blushing faces as smile at each other.

"Gon you are so special to me," Killua said holding both of his hands." I want to be with you forever. You are so bright that you lightened my life. Even though you can be embarrassing at times, I loved all those moments of my life."

"Come on let's get to class," Gon said.

Killua and Gon walk off down giving one other kiss before they walked into their classes.