Day One

I am not going to do every day that they are there. That will take way too long and I don't have that kind of time. The chapters might be kind of short at first as these guys first learn how to get along again.

P.s. You are going to hate me and Native America when this story is over.

____________________________________

I awoke to a ruff toung licking my cheek and faint meows of hunger. I opened an eye to see Hero on my chest trying to wake me to let me know she was ready for breakfast. Noticing that I was now awake she hopped off the bed and started meowing by my bedroom door. I go to open the door when I remembered that Russia was here. I didn't want him to see me bandaged arms so I grabbed my jacket.

We head down stairs, Hero speeding ahead of me. I walked into the kitchen to find that it had an unfamiliar smell in it. I looked to the stove to see that Russia was cooking something, so I looked over his shoulder to see what it was. It looked like pancakes, but thinner.

"What are those?" I asked, startling the larger country.

"Ah, America. I did not hear you come down the stairs. I am making blini. It is like American pancake." He told me.

"Cool."

"I am making enough for both of us. I figure is we have to stay together for a month we might as well try to get along." He told me as he whent back to cooking.

"That makes sense. Might as well at least try to do what the bosses want." I said as I pulled a can of tuna out of the cabinet.

I pulled down two small plates and divided the can. From at my feet two cats meowed up at me hungerly as they smelt the fish. I smiled brightly at them. They were so cute. I walked over to their water bowl and placed a plate on either side. Both immeadantly dove to eat the tasty meal. I pet their backs while they ate, getting two loud purrs in response.

"Cats do love tuna." I hear Russia say from the counter. He was preparing our plates now that he was done cooking.

"Yea. A friend of mine once said you can take the meanest, most aggressive ally cat their is, give them can of tuna, and they'll be your best friend for as long as they still have the tuna." I laughed.

"I would not doubt it." He said with a chuckle.

I gave the cats on last pet before joining Russia. I sat across from him where the other plate was. It was stack with the unfamiliar food. I cut a piece off one and took a bite. I was surprised to tast strawberry jam in the midle, but was very pleased with the flavor. I hummed in appreciation as I ate them a little more eagerly. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a pleased smile on Russias face, but it disappeared the second I looked up.

"I take it you are enjoying the food, Da?" He asked.

"Yea. It's not too bad for commie food." I jabed half heartedly.

He rolled his eyes in response. We quickly finished our meal, him before me because he had less. I cleaned up the kitchen while he whent off for do his own thing. Once I was sure he was busy I walked quickly to my room. I opened my bathroom door and knelt in front of the toilet. I stuck my fingers as far back as I could to trigger my gag reflex. Within seconds I was hurtling up breakfast. It didn't take long for everything to come back up, and let me tell you it tasted better going down then it did coming back up. I took a few minutes to recover and stop shaking.

Once I felt okay again I stood up, cleaned up, and left my room. I when to the basement to get cleaning supplies. Even though the house was mostly clean it still needed a good dusting. Poor Hero hasn't stopped sneezing since we got here. I pluged my ear buds into my phone and started on the living room.