C h a p t e r 1

Hey guys!
Uh this the author
I just have something to say...

I just came to say that look is everything!!

Sorry i dont make rules 🤷🏻‍♀️Ok lets get it!

Ok lets get it!

________________________

saturday 4 august 2018
*12am*

I set up the alarm to wake up at 6 am sharp, closing my eyes wishing for those couple of quiet hours to rest my brain cells from all work i had all day at the Café. But of course my brain doesn't let me live my life peacefully rewinding my dumbass past and terrible mistakes.

Being an adult they said... it will be fun they said.

But in that old apartment, I don't think so.

However, it was a miracle getting this apartment from Jimin, one of the owner of the building, luckily he is such a nice guy and understand my complicated financial situation unlike others, one of the reasons he accepted that he saw me cute as a 'baby elephant', not one of the best compliment i have heard before but i took it with a smile. We made a deal that i had to pay him weekly in smalls parts! A pain in the ass, but i am happy that i got my own apartment no matter how hard it was.

The bills weren't that big since it was an old apartment, the rent was affordable for me to pay once in a month, yet one of the least harmful decisions I have taken after leaving my parent's house. For several reasons I wasn't fully comfortable living with them, and here I am.

*3 am*

Right, i am the owl of this building!

It's so hard to sleep when you have insomnia but my small motivation to set things right about my weight, food and empty life moving me whenever i got the chance.

My alarm is one those decisions i made this year! Every Saturday i have to go and make my 1 hour run, but sometimes I end up at MacDonald's.

Depression is breaking me, and food was the only way to heal it. Three years ago I wasn't getting out of my room, i was eating like a monster, i wasn't caring what should or should not put in my mouth, I even had fights with my parents of how i became aggressive and dark as hell.

i tried to think positive, step out of break-up depression and live a life. It took so many efforts to do this you have no idea but i am making my way. This is when i have decided to get a job, have my own apartment away from them.

***

*6 am*

*ALARM SOUND*

What tha- aish~ You sounds like hell!? SHUT UP STUPID ALARM!!