C h a p t e r 29

ARMYYYYY

I know i am late for this ff!
I was really busy ;-;

Prepare for the last two chapters of the first part of MNIAPM

Okay Lets get it !!

***

September 2002
The blossom orphange
12:45am

Lonely, starved of warmth, the little chubby boy stared into the crystal water inside the fountain of the orphange. His face was drowning in sorrow yet a spark of strength within let him stay strong that moment longer. Then the water emerged from his eyes along with cries and sobs. What had he done to deserve this dejection? Away from his family and frightened of society alone he had nowhere to call home, yet this crystal fountain... somehow it gave him comfort allowing him to see himself.

Almost as if he wasn't alone as he was still holding his chocolate bar that melts in his hand, but had his inner soul there, backing him up whatever he did

Almost as if he wasn't alone as he was still holding his chocolate bar that melts in his hand, but had his inner soul there, backing him up whatever he did. It relieved him of his griefs. Someone he could talk to, someone who existed to him. Even though no words came back he could hear the sounds of nature, tickling the tip of his ear, keeping him company. Until a voice called him.

-"little boy? Come here" an woman has asked appraoching him

The boy was aware of the woman's existence but he was too scared to move an inch or turn his head at her, he keeps sniffling calmly and lowering his head down as his red puffy cheeks were glued to his tenie tiny pouty mouth, the glasses keeps rolling off his eyes from sweat but his little finger was stopping it from falling off his nose bridge.

-"m-mama" his crack voice said

-"oh poor baby" the woman hugged him tightly until his tensed muscles got relaxed a bit "i will take care of you sweetie, are you hungry?"