Chapter 3

"Come here babe

"Come here babe." Chuck has his hand out walking towards me. I reach out to him and nuzzle against his neck, giving it a nibble in the process.

"Mmmm..." a moan escapes his lips and he kisses me hard.

I grab his jacket and eagerly take it off, yearning for more of his touch. Chuck rips my buttoned up plaid shirt and unhooks my bra, throwing it to the side. He cups my breasts and hungrily sucks on my nipples and I let out a load moan with my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Does this feel good baby?" Chuck asks me as he takes off his shirt and unbuckles his pants.

"Mmhmm," I whisper as I watch him grin and get low to the point he is on his knees.

He slowly takes off my shorts and his eyes are focused in between my legs. Chuck licks his lips, opens  my legs and then pulls my panties to the side. He buries his head and massages my clit with his tongue and my legs instantly buckle.

"Oh shit," I exclaim with my eyes popping out of my head. I grab his head and massage it while he continues to give laps in between my legs.

"Chuck..." I began to moan loudly about to come undone.

"Mmm, not yet," Chuck says. He gets up and pulls down his pants and briefs, showcasing a long smooth girth that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. He picks me up and turns me over and enters from behind me. I instantly moan as he begins to roughly thrust into me and grab my hair. Chuck grabs by my neck and kisses my cheek softly all the while his grunts come in short and strong.

"Serena.. Chuck" we both say in unison before we both come at the same time as each other.

I collapse onto the floor and he sits down with me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I wake up out of my sleep not really sure what I am hearing. A few seconds later, I hear the sound again and I realize that someone is knocking on the door. I look at the clock and see that it's 8:00 am and I am instantly pissed. My only off day and someone is at my door like they are the fucking police.

I groan and get out the bed grabbing my robe on the way to the door. When I look through the peephole I see the mocha skinned girl from yesterday was beaming at me with a box in her hand. For some reason, she looks familiar but I cannot put my finger where I saw her at aside from yesterday.

"Uh hey girl," the girl greets me.

"Whats up," I respond rubbing my eyes trying to figure out what she wants.

" I want to apologize for last night. I shouldn't have been in front of your door like that. I super embarrassed I acted that way. That guy is a jerk."

"Its all good girl," I say slightly amused.

"I wanted to give this to you as an apology. I'm not sure if you had breakfast yet but these donuts I hope make up for it?" the girl gives me a weak smile.

"Sure," I extend my hand to grab the donuts. "Of course. I'm Serena by the way."

"I'm Josie. You have probably seen me before."

A light bulb went off in my head. I knew she looked familiar. This girl is Josie from Josie and The Pussycats. This is just my luck.

"It's nice to meet you. I thought you looked familiar but I wasn't about to ask you while you're beating you ex down you know?" I laugh. "Do you want to come in?" I step aside to let her into the door.

"No its okay, that wasn't my ex and I gotta split anyway. Thank you for accepting my apology," Josie says pointing at the box of donuts.

"No problem," I say shutting the door.

I grab a doughnut and go back into my room to check my phone. Aside from Facebook and Instagram notifications, nothing else interests me until I see a text from a phone number I do not recognize. Tapping on the message, I see its from Chuck wishing me a good morning.

My mind references back to what I realize was a sex dream I was just having and with a grin on my face, I respond back.

Good morning to you too.

As i f he was waiting for me to text him, I instantly get a text back asking me what I was doing today.

Today's my day off so I'm actually not doing anything.

Would you be interested in going out to lunch with me? I have my car back so I can come pick you up.

Sounds good to me. What time?

Is 3 okay?

Yeah 3 is perfect. See you then.

I send him my address and I set my alarm to noon. I crawl back into bed and go into another deep sleep, this time not dreaming anything at all.

*Later on that day*

Its 2:45 pm and I just finished getting dressed and just about put the last finishing touches on my hair. I decide to put my curly hair into a messy bun and apply a little bit of gel on the edges of my hair. I wear very light make up with only applying mocha brown lipstick to my plump lips and mascara to my eyelashes. I decide to wear a short brown halter dress that shows off my legs and brown sandals. The only accessory I decide to wear is a single gold chain with a small diamond in the middle, a gift from my grandmother before she passed.

Fuck, I'm nervous I say to myself. I know I have no business going on a date with everything I have going on but I could really use the distraction.

My phone goes off breaking me away from my thoughts and I see that its Chuck calling me.

"Hey" Chuck's voice oozes through the phone.

"Hi there," I respond back trying to hide my excitement and grabbing my keys,

"I think I am outside your door."

I practically sprint to open the door and then is Chuck, literally the man of my dreams. He's wearing a white shirt covered by a Riverdale high school Letterman jacket and fitted jeans with white Nikes to match. Chuck's only accessory is flowers that he greets me with.

"Aw, this is sweet. Thank you," I say to him grabbing the flowers and stepping aside so he can come in.

"You're welcome. So.. this is your place?" Chuck asks me looking around the apart.

"Yup, its all mine," I respond back brushing away a piece of hair that falls on my face.

"Lucky you. I have my own place too downtown. I'll have to show you sometime."

"I look forward to it."

"So are you ready to go?" Chuck asks me holding his hand out.

"Yes.. I am. One sec." I go to the couch to grab my purse and grab his hand.

I lock the door and walk down the hall letting Chuck lead the way for whatever is next.