First Encounters

A/N: V is my actual bias. I wanted to make this story because I haven't seen a lot of V FF's. Otherwise, I'm not looking in the right place. Anyway, enjoy the first chapter of the series. Thank you!

  It was morning

  It was morning. You opened up your laptop to watch your favorite band in the world, BTS. They're just amazing! Practically everything about them is! They way they dance, sing, rap. Heck, even their personality is what you like about them the most! V is your bias. He's handsome, funny, and really nice to everyone.

  You then jumped with surprise to the sound of your phone ringing. You checked to see who it was to find yourself beaming with joy. It was your best friend. You answered the call.

Y/N: Hey what's up?

Y/BF/N: OMG! You won't believe what happened!

Y/N: W-what happened? Is something wrong?

Y/BF/N: No silly! I was able to gather up all my savings to get us up-close seating for the BTS World Tour concert that they're having later this week!

Your ears couldn't believe what they've heard. To see BTS up-close on stage! You heard about the concert awhile back. This was such good news for you!

Y/N: NO. WAY. Tell me you're joking, right?

Y/BF/N: Would I seriously be joking about seeing BTS LIVE on stage?

You knew this was too good to be true. But yet it was! To see your bias on stage is something to DIE for. Eventually, you discussed the details about the time, date, who's picking up who, and finally ended the call. You jumped around your room with such joy and excitement. 

  You landed on your bed with your back against the sheets. You turn to the right where your Macbook is,  to see Taehyung in the picture. BTS... Here I come

 *TIME SKIP*

  You and your friend drove to the concert arena

  You and your friend drove to the concert arena. After waiting in that ridiculously long line, you went to your seats and waited for the show to start. "I honestly can't believe you got tickets to the concert AND was able to get us into the fan meet!" You said in disbelief towards your friend.

"No problem! Anything for my friend," she replied with gratitude.

"Honestly, how can I pay you back?" you asked. After her going through the trouble to get these tickets that must've been hard to get, you need to find a way to do something for her in return.

"Shhh! It's starting!" The audience cheered as BTS made an appearance on the stage. They started off with their new song that came out this year, "FAKE LOVE".

  Your friend was in love with this song. You liked it too. You and your friend danced to the rhythm of the beat and sang along as if no one was watching. Mainly, you were paying attention to V's facial's. So dramatic yet so sensual. You blushed at the thought of him looking towards you that way.

  W-what am I thinking?! You thought to yourself. You shouldn't really be thinking like that. After all, I'm not someone to think that way of a person. Or anyone in that matter. But still, the thought was just too erotic, but yet so wrong... He seems so pure, yet on stage, he acts so dominantly. 

  Eventually, the concert ended on a good note, as always

  Eventually, the concert ended on a good note, as always. They said some words as of thanks for supporting them. They are practically one of the kindest band I've ever known! I'm glad to be apart of Army because supporting people is what I do best.

*TIME SKIP*

  Finally, the moment I've been waiting for, the fan meet! We were in line getting ready to talk to them, but unfortunately, we were near the back of the line. So it took at least half an hour to be near the front of the line.

When we finally reached the front, we could see how tired they looked. Since they did such a good job with their performance and all their hard work. I thought it may be best to reconsider even going through with this.

"Hey, let's go. They've already worked so hard enough, after all." I said to my best friend.

"Why? Do you know how long it took to get here?" she yelled. She was right, we waited half an hour to get to the front of the line. Why back down now? 

The first person I got to meet was J-Hope. He was smiling despite the fact that they put on quite a show. "Hi!" I greeted him. He replied back with a smile. It made my heart beat so fast. I started up some small talk, then moved on to go to Jimin. HE'S SO ADORABLE! I want to pinch his cheeks SO BAD!

Jimin gave me a slight grin. Is he... into me? I thought. There could be no way he could be into a lame, overrated, partially unorganized, mess like me. We talked for a while, then it was time to move on to go to Jin. Jin is so hilarious! That's why my he's my best friend's bias. Later on, I moved down to Jungkook, RM, then Suga, and finally... V.

The person I waited half an hour for. He looked up at me with his famous box-like smile. I couldn't help but blush at his expression. I looked down from embarrassment, not wanting him to see my face. As I look up through the strands of my hair, I can see V, and he's... seductively smirking at me.  I was honestly not expecting that. When I fully look up at him once my red cheeks have fully stopped burning, he does his signature box-like smile. I was officially in confusion.

"Well, I guess I'll see you next time princess," he said to break the silence between us. I happily went off as I waited for my friend to end her conversation with him. But wait... did he just call me... PRINCESS?!  That's new. Was he always this... sexy?  No no no... he's so kind and innocent! But... is he really?

Edited

A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "My Famous Daddy". I hope to get working on the next one soon. I'll try my best to balance out school work and the story when I have the chance.

(I also may do ones where they're not smutted, or at least not as smut. Just a heads-up!)

Thank you!