Sixth Sense

And there he stood

  And there he stood.

  He stood there right in front of me out in the open. Everyone turning gazes at him, recognizing him just from his long yet short flowing hair, to his beautiful face. He gave me such a serious face, his body language making me shudder, maybe even cower in fear. 

  He then became more gentle, calmer, resting his shoulders back approaching me more relaxed. It was only then I realized that my mask was still slid down. I fumbled with it trying to put back, only to be stopped. My hand was grabbed, sliding it back down slowly. The slower it got, the more flustered I became.

  Taehyung lowered his body to meet my gaze. I felt slightly intimidated, but I didn't let my guard down easily. I stood, my stance strong and unwavering. He stood up, his stance was more so arrogant. 

  "Hyung-" Jungkook began but was silenced by the single motion of his hand.

  "It's fine, Jungkook," he interrupted. "I got it from here," Nervous, I was waiting for his next move. Jungkook put his mask back up and walked away.

  I examined everyone looking at us. Hearing the whispers, seeing the long stares. Everything just felt too much for me. Taehyung noticed and leaned in.

  "Let's take this somewhere else," he whispered.

  My sixth sense is telling me this is not going to go well...

Unedited

Sorry, this one is short as well. I tried, I really did. Also sorry for surprising you with the double upload. It more so happened when I was reading my story seeing what I could add next and how to execute it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this also short chapter.

Thank you!