{16}

I simply froze at that very question...

I thought I did everything right! Taehyung and I barely were ever seen outside together. I don't know how this person could've figured it out! Sure there was the video that started it all; other than that, what evidence do they have?!

I tried to respond in the best way possible, using the whatever's left of my brain, "I-I beg your pardon?" They just simply look at me, laughing at me with their eyes. I was scared, practically sweating visibly at this point.

"I think you heard me, Miss L/N," they chuckled, holding their laughter. "I asked about your relationship with BTS member, Kim. Tae. Hyung." I didn't ask for them to repeat it tauntingly. I looked back at them with obvious annoyance.

"Look, whoever you are," I start off rudely. "You're probably here because of the 'infamous video' of me yelling at Kim Taehyung." I'm tired of this rando's bullshit. I'm just ready to shut. It. Down. I stand up and point at the instigator, "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE OR HOW THE HELL YOU GOT MY ADDRESS! BUT YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I CALL. THE COPS!" They look at me speechless. Yet, their expressions turns into one that's profoundly amused.

What, I think to myself. They start to chuckle... which then turns into a full burst of laughter. I look at them with confusion and horror. I back away slowly till I fall back in my chair. I see tears fall down their face, as if what I said was the funniest thing they've heard in years. "WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY, YOU SICK BASTARD?!" I shout at them, trying to snap them out of it. It works to my surprise.

Their laughter stops... and their expressions serious, piercing the through my eyes into my very soul. "Don't play dumb, bitch," they reply. I sit in my seat with my emotions everywhere. They say they're gonna ask me some questions, then they start laughing and call me bitch to my face! I don't know what to think at this point.

"Umm, excuse me-" I start.

"No," they interrupt. 

"It's still my turn to ask the questions here, Miss L/N..."  They pause for a moment to make sure my lips are sealed. "If you must know who I am,"

"You can call me, Lee."

They say that in way that's slightly menacing. However, I'm not afraid of "Lee"- if that's their real name. I gain back my composure with a some regained confidence. "Tell me," I begin. "Who do you work for, 'Lee'?" I say to see if they'll keep up this charade. They continue to keep their cockiness and just lay down a folder.

They toss it to me with pictures falling out onto the coffee table. Pictures of Taehyung and I when we were out and about. Especially pictures of the time of our partially intimate encounter in the alleyway. "I think the real question that should be asked here," they say bringing my attention to them.

"Is 'What can I do so this doesn't get released to the public'?"

"I-I'm lis-s-stening, Lee.."

"That's a good girl..."

Unedited

Hey... how y'all doin? So yeah, I'm not entirely dead! To be honest, I kinda forgot I made a fanfic that blew up. I was so busy with a bunch of personal stuff! Family issues, mental health, things like that!

On top of that, I decided to try and get back into the groove of things! I'll be posting and announcement on my separate announcement page that I've created! I'll explain in further detail the reasoning of my even longer absence.

Hopefully, you're somewhat content with this chapter update! Please leave comments below with suggestions about what I can do to make this better and to improve on my future projects! Stay safe everyone and happy reading!