Forever

A/N: This chapter won't have any pictures or as many pictures. I'm gonna come back to it to give it more pictures, or to add some on. I hope you are enjoying so far, and have read my previous announcement!

  Waking up the next day and see my phone vibrating on your little stand which holds your alarm clock, seeing all the unread messages and missed calls from family and friends

  Waking up the next day and see my phone vibrating on your little stand which holds your alarm clock, seeing all the unread messages and missed calls from family and friends. Including my best friend. Most of them cursing you out, telling you how dumb you are for blurting out such a thing towards Taehyung. 

  I felt bad, reminiscing on how you yelled so loudly in the room that I couldn't help but feel terrible. I checked all my social media to find my amount of followers being dropped by the hundred. This isn't what I wanted. I thought. 

  I check all the videos on YouTube to see footage of me yelling and walking out the room. Along with that k-pop news channel talking about how rude I am to yell at someone who was older than me, along with people confirming that I was the girl in the outfit from the first video.

  I thought I should get some fresh air, but going outside without hiding myself is too risky. I decided to grab a hat, sunglasses, and some casual clothes to go along with. Before putting on my sunglasses, I started to look like some k-pop idol. As much as I hated it, it would be enough to hide from others.

*TIME SKIP*

  I made my way to a nearby park

  I made my way to a nearby park. Thankfully nobody knew who I was, although some people thought I was a new debut idol. I sat on a bench because my legs were tired from walking all the way here. I took in the lovely scenery of the park. I liked going to the park as a kid, so many wonderful memories.

  I scrolled through my phone, looking at all the hate messages on my social media. Each one getting harsher as I scroll down. I really wanted to cry right now, but I didn't want to cause a scene. Looking through all the lovely messages that have been sent, they're now filled with new ones, talking about how I fucked up bad, or I how much of a bitch I am.

  While looking through my phone, out the corner of my eye I saw someone sit down beside me. I didn't bother to see who this stranger was, but I put my phone down since making myself want to cry didn't make me feel any better. You started to sniffle and quickly covered your mouth so the person couldn't hear.

  You turn to your right to make sure the person didn't hear, only to find someone unexpected next to you...

  It was Jungkook.

  He too was wearing something similar to yours. He heard your light gasp and looked your way. You both looked at each other in complete silence. You looked down at your feet, embarrassed that he noticed who you were and that you felt awkward just staring at him the whole time. You even felt him take small glances at you when he thought you weren't looking.

  "U-um..." you started. "I-is there something w-w-wrong, sir?" you begin to pause between each letter, getting very tense, nervously sweating to the thought that he found out that you're the idiot who practically yelled at Taehyung.

  "Do I... know you?"

Unedited

Sorry, this chapter took awhile to make. I want to hear from you guys what you think will happen next, and what I should write about next. I'll probably start the next chapter tomorrow, or when I get the chance to. 

Thank you!