~{5}~

A/N: Hey everyone! This chapter might not be as long or as lengthy as the others, but I wanted to get the fifth chapter in. I also couldn't come up with a creative chapter, so yeah... Enjoy!

  Well shit

  Well shit...

  I can't believe I accidentally ran into Jungkook of all people. When he politely asked that question, I just didn't know how to respond. Should I tell him the truth? I pondered. Would he hate me if he found out? All these questions running through my head but not a single answer.

  Yet it's right in front of me.

  I took a leap of faith and went for it. "A-actually... you do," I began to mumble. Despite my quiet voice, he was somehow able to hear. A look of confusion spread across the young man's face. He looked around before cautiously sliding down his mask underneath his chin.

  Examining his face more, I never realized how handsome he was in person, even though I saw him not long ago. I decided to slide mine down as well. His face turned from confusion into shock. I could tell he knew it was me, there was no doubt about it. But it was only for a second. His face turned slightly neutral before sliding his mask back up and looking back down at his phone.

  "Rude..." I scoffed.

  "So he's the rude one?"

Unedited

Sorry, this one's not as long. I was trying to come up with more but to no avail. I kinda like it better this way. Although it's kinda obvious who the person speaking is. Until next time my lovely readers!

Thank you!