Hugs

Michael's pov
If there's one important thing to know about Jeremy Heere, it's that he hates people touching him. He's been like that ever since he had the Squip. He just can't deal with people touching him. The only person who's allowed to touch him is me. I assume it's because of how close we were before he had the Squip. Either way, I just appreciate that he trusts me that much.

Me and Jeremy walked into school, our fingers intertwined. Every time someone accidentally brushed his shoulder he gripped onto me tighter. I squeezed back, in an attempt to comfort him. He gave me a weak smile and I kissed his temple, "you okay?"

He nodded slightly. He'd been off sick for a few days so he was jumpier than usual.

"Hi guys!" A cheerful voice said: Christine, "Jeremy, you're back," she smiled and reached up to give him a hug. He immediately flinched away, starting to get upset. Christine looked worried, "I'm sorry, what did I do?"

I gave her a small smile, "don't worry Christine, it's not your fault." She nodded once and hurried away.

I took Jeremy's hand and led him to an empty classroom. I sat him down on a table, "Jeremy, you're okay. It can't hurt you anymore."

I wiped away a few of his tears and gave him a hug. Hugs from me calmed him down, hugs from anyone else scared him.

"Sorry," he choked out.

I kissed his forehead, "don't be sorry, it isn't your fault. Okay?"

Jeremy took a shaky breath, "okay."

I hugged him tighter to help him calm down.

"Micha?" He whimpered, grabbing onto my hoodie. I pulled back slightly, "Yeah?"

He pulled me back into the hug, "can we please leave?" I stood up and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers, "of course."

I led him out of the school and drove him home, heading into the house with him. We went up to his room and sat on his bed, "Micha, can we cuddle please?" Jeremy asked. I smiled at him pulling him into my arms, "course we can." He smiled and buried his head in my chest.

"I love you so much," I told him, hoping to improve his mood. He reached up to kiss me, "I love you too." I pulled him closer to me and kissed his temple. Jeremy sniffled slightly, "you're my favourite person." I grinned at him, "You're my favourite person too, Jere."