Stuttering

Michael's pov
Me and Jeremy were in my basement playing Apocalypse of The Damned. Something was wrong with Jeremy. I was sure of it; he kept losing the game. We'd been trying to beat this level for a while but he kept dying seconds into the game. He'd been like this for a while actually and it was starting to worry me.
I paused the game, "Jere?" He out his controller down and looked at me, "y-yeah?" He slapped his arm and I didn't think anything of it, I just assumed there was a bug or something. I sighed and moved slightly closer to him, "Are you okay? You've been kind of off and I'm worried about you." He shook his head dismissively, "I'm f-fine Michael." He slapped himself again.
I tilted my head in confusion, "why are you doing that?" He looked confused, "w-what?" And he did it again. I sighed and gestured to him, "that. Slapping yourself I mean." He looked at his lap, "no- no reason." He slapped himself again. I grabbed hold of his wrists, "stop it." He didn't look at me, "w-why?" I could feel him try to move his hand so that he could slap himself again but I kept a strong grip on his wrists.
"Micha, j-just let me d-do it- do it please," he said, wincing every time he stuttered. I didn't let go of his wrists, "but why do you do it Jere? There's gotta be a reason." He bit his lip, "the squip. The squip used to- used to shock me w-when I stuttered an-and the squip's-the squip's gone, b-but I still- still stutter. S-so I need to- need to fix it."
I let go of Jeremy's wrists in order to pull him into a hug. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my shoulder. I rubbed his back, "you don't need to fix anything Jere, nothing at all. There's nothing wrong with stuttering." I felt him shake his head against me, "it's unattractive. That's what the squip said." I pulled back slightly so our foreheads were touching, "It's not unattractive to me."
Jeremy lunged forwards and put his hands on either side of my face, kissing me fiercely. I eagerly kissed him back, placing my hands on his shoulders. When we had to pull away for air, he hugged me again, "I love you Michael. I really, really do. You always know what to say." I chuckle slightly, "I try. And I love you too."
Jeremy pulled back slightly, "Well that's good." He had the cutest grin on his face and it made me giggle, "It is." He giggled too, "I believe a kiss is in order." I smirked, "fine by me." Then I kissed him again and everything was okay.