XChapter 1X

XxMariaxX
Pic of Maria ❤☝☝

WTF!! I was in the middle of having one of my best sleep in ages and suddenly feel someone pulling my leg. At first im thinking has someone broke into the little attic i sleep in but then i smell a strong disgusting alcohol stench and knew it was my abusive uncle.

Hi I'm Maria. I'm 17 soon to be 18.I'm in my last year of school before college and I lost both of my parents when I was little . After losing my parents with no evidence how, my uncle became my guardian and ever since he had his full control on me he began drinking and started hurting be really badly. No one knows about my abusive life they all just think I'm a innocent care free girl. I like to be alone I have no friends and even if I did have any my uncle will force me to leave them. It's sad I know.

I quickly lift my head up and strangely see my uncle standing there all calm. Sir ( I have to call him sir) w w why you doing here. He comes closer to me and me tensing up scared he might hit me but he just sits on the side of the bed. Were moving cities back ur bags were leaving in a few hours he says and then he leaves the room.
I quickly get up and go straight to the shower washing my self with cold water because it takes some little pain away from my bruises and scars. After my quick shower I grab some cloths that I sneakily bought

Marias outfit 👇

Then quickly covered up my bruises and scars, left my hair out because I carnt be bothered doing anything with it and then I rush down stairs to make breakfast for my uncle. I'm not allowed to eat in front of my uncle so I just finish of the scraps and lay breakfast down on the table befor before uncle comes. He walked into the kitchen and slaps me across the face really hard and punches me in the stomach. I bite my lip to hold my cry in because if he hears me cry he will hurt me more. Why does this food look like shit!! 'kick in the stomach' where did you get those cloths from !!'punch in the ribs' I told you to pack your cloths useless piece of shit!! 'punch in the head' I could feel the warm blood dripping the side of my face. After he let go of me I ran to my room (which is a dirty old attic) and started packing while crying in pain.
What did I do to deserve this life..

Xx well that's my first chapter hope u like it .if you have any questions to ask me message me and i'll try and answer themXx❤❤❤❤