Xchapter11X

xMariax

Me and Lorenzo take our seats and I look out the window and the view was stunning . its beautiful isn't it. Lorenzo says. Yeah were so high up we can almost see the whole city I say still admiring the view. A few minutes later a waitress. She looks like a stripper with that caked make up and very... Very see through clothes. What would you like today handsome. She says stroking her finger against Lorenzo's chest. I felt this bang of jealousy inside of me I don't even know why I don't even like Lorenzo ..... Do I??? Get your hand off me you whore can't you see I'm on a date he says angerly. I would like to see the manager. Why so angry baby maby we should go back to your place and I could cool you off. The waitress says trying to sound sexy. GET... ME...THE...MANAGER. NOW!!!! whow Lorenzo looks really scary when he's angry. The manager comes running to us. Mr. King is there a problem. The manager says looking at us with fear. Yes I am on a date and your waitress here is flirting with me. Get her fired noww!! The manager turns to the now scared waitress and g..g..get o..out y..your f..fired. The slutty waitress runs out the shop screaming. How did you do that. I asked shocked. Do what? Lorenzo say confused. Like you ordered the manager if this restaurant to fire someone??? Oh love i own this place. Lorenzo say simply. Oh. Oh was the only thing i could say. We ordered our food and when the new waitress left there was an awkward silence. Ummmmm. Lets play the 20 question game. Lorenzo says. Uh what's that. I ask you questions you answer and then u ask me and I answer to that question .simple. Oh ok. I'll start. Where were you origanally from . umm I'm origanlly from Turkey but then I moved to  Barcelona. And now I'm here. Ok so ummm do you live by yourself or with family or friends. I ask. I live with with my mom and my younger sister. Hmmm what languages do you speak. Lorenzo asks. Well I speak Spanish,turkish,french,Russian and Italian. Whow that's a lot. Yup let's just say I travel a lot and get bored on holiday. Just before I could ask my question our food had come and my mouth was watering this food looks soo good. So I didn't waste anytime and  dived right in. Mmmmm I moaned. This is soo good. I look up and see Lorenzo chuckling. What funny I ask. Nothing I never met a girl whos not afraid to eat. I froze when he said that. I never eat I only eat scraps or leftovers. I quickly snap out. Really whys that. I ask. Well the last date I went on she was like " eww you eat food. How could you eat food". I busted out laughing at Lorenzo acting like a girl with a squeaky voice and hand gestures. After our conversation and laughing and jokes we finally left the restaurant. We finally reached my place thats hard to call home and before I could open the door Lorenzo beat me at it. What a gentlemen. I say in a fake British accent . he chuckles. I try to be my lady. Lorenzo says back in his fake accent. Well i had a great night thank you. I say kindly. No problem and thank you for coming on a date with me. This has to be one of the best dates i have ever been on. He says warmly. Well i better go inside have a good night. I say. You too Maria. Lorenzo leans down and kisses my cheek. Omggg he kissed my cheek. I just blushed really hard and walked inside. I run to my room and sit on my bed. Oh my gosh Lorenzo King kissed my cheek i say screaming in my pillow. After i calm myself down i go to the bathroom and take all my makeup off and and get into some comfy clothes. I jumped into bed and before i could fall asleep my phone buzzes and it was from Lorenzo.

L- Goodnight baby girl

I blush at the message him calling me baby girl

M- goodnight king

As soon as i send the message i realized that i just called him king. Ughhh i egnore the topic and i soon after sleep took over me.