Xchapter8X

XLorenzoX

I began walking to school sweating, feeling nervous because i going to ask her out. Im going to ask Maria out after school. Wow for the first time I'm nervous about a girl and im asking one out for the first time. I hope she says yes. I have all my classes with Maria but she only sits next to me in Art and Drama. The rest of the lessons i sit with my boys and she sits with her friend i think her name is Sidra I'm not sure. Last lesson came and it was art. Maria seemed to love art. Same here i love it aswell. As usual we laughed and talked about the most random things ever. In todays lesson we had to draw a portrait of the person sitting next to. So me and maria staring drawing eachother and chatting away at the same time.
Woww your really good at drawing. She said in her sweet voice. Yea i love drawing and let me just say you have drawn a very handsome person miss Maria Mathew ( thought of a sir name for her finally) i say with a smirk. Why thank you mr Lorenzo King. She says in a fake British accent. We both burst out laughing.
Last period was over and i was going to ask her out pheww hopely this goes good. Umm Maria can you meet me outside of school i say nervously. Uh sure see you in few she says. As soon as she leaves i go to my locker ad grab the roses. I walk outside and see her waiting for me. So i go up to her while holding the flowers, as i was walking to her i could feel all the girl giving me glares and wispering each other that they hope i don't ask her out. I egnore all them and focus on my beautiful Maria. I make it to her and she gives me a confused look.
Malina it hasn't been long but i already like you so would you go out with me. I say nervously giving the flowers at the say time. She looked at me shocked. There's so many other um b..beautiful girls. Why ask me? She says blushing.
I chuckled when she struggled to say beautiful girls because in our school every single girl wore mini skirts 6in heels and crop top with caked faces. That's why im asking you your different a good and amazing different i say with passion. So miss Mathews will you go out with me? I would love to. She says with a bright red face.
YESSS she said YESSS. Well baby girl i will pick you up at 8 on friday. Byeeee she says with excitement.
Best day of my life. This is going to be some news for mom and dad.

Xeeeekk their officially datingX