Kanan, Hera, Chopper and Zeb rejoin the fight

Anakin, Rex and a few clones went to Go to Seelos where hey ran to the Empire and where Kanan, Hera, Chopper and Zeb (the one who came out of retirement from being a rebel). They go back to a Jedi cruiser and made the jump t hyperspace.

When they arrived back to the command ship Ezra and Sabine were happy to see their friends back on the ship with Zeb and they see Chopper with his SABEZRA flag and starting to hug each other.

"Good to see you guys again" said Sabine.

"Good to see you too" said Zeb.

"What are you doing here?" asked Ahsoka as she walked into the hannger.

"We are here because we are rejoining the fight" Replied Kanan.

"Good, we could use your help", said Anakin.

The first attack against the newly formed Empire and the First Order ran by The Emperor himself and Darth Maul didn't go to plan. The New Republic are now known as the Rebels lost a few of their clone fighter ships and a few clones.

Anakin decides that they need to know if there are any other clones that disobeyed order 66, so they Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Hera, Kanan and Chopper go and look for them while Zeb and Ryder are left in charge of the command while Ezra and Sabine were in their room watching TV in each others arms.