Kanan, Hera and Zeb's hate for Ezra

A few days after Ezra and Sabine got back from they vacation, Kanan, Hera and Zeb started thinking that Ezra is just someone that will get in the way. When the host crew came back from a mission, Kanan, Hera and Zeb yelled at Ezra.

"YOU JUST GET IN THE WAY ALL THE TIME KID!" Hera yelled.

"No I don't" Ezra said crying back and left to tell Anakin what happeed.

On the way to find master Skywalker, Ezra walked past a picture of him, Sabine (The one that loves him more than anyone in the Ghost Crew), Kanan, Hera and Zeb.

"Maser Skywalker, can I speak to you for a minute or two?" Ezra asked crying as he found Anakin.

"Sure, what's up?" Anakin asked back.

"Kanan, Hera and Zeb hate me and they say that I only get in the way" Ezra replied.

"I will have a word to them" Anakin replied.

"Don't tell Sabine that I will be leaving" Ezra said.

"I won't" Anakin replied.

The next morning when Sabine woke up she realised that Ezra wasn't in the bed with her. As Sabine passed the bridge, she overheard the conversation between Anakin, Kanan, Hera and Zeb. Anakin told them that Ezra left because of them and they called themselves idiots. When Sabine got to the hanger she could see her and Ezra's cruiser form the hanger door. She is lucky she put a tracker in Ezra's wrist com. Sabine took The Phantom to their cruiser and went into hyperspace to follow Ezra to Coruscant.
When she landed the ship she went to go and find him and then she saw him

"What are you doing here babe?" Ezra said to Sabine as he sensed her coming up behind her.
"I'm here to stay with you if you're with the Republic Rebellion or not" Sabine replied.
"How did you find me? How did you know that I left? Ezra asked.
"Well... I put a tracker in your wrist com that I only can track and I overheard Anakin having a chat to Kanan, Hera and Zeb. Kanan, Hera and Zeb called themselves idiots" Sabine replied.
"If they want us to come back" they will have to find us" Ezra said.
"They could easily find us in space" Sabine said.
"I built a cloaking device into our cruiser" Ezra replied back.

When they were in space they saw the ghost.

"Ezra, Sabine, can you hear me? Hera asked.
"Yes we can" Ezra replied.
"Where are you?" Kanan asked.
"Why should I tell you?" Ezra asking back.
"Cause we want you back, we are very sorry, we let the stress take over us" Hera replied.
"We are already back" Ezra replied.
"Where, we don't see your cruiser" Zeb said.
"Don't move the Ghost forward" Ezra replied as Sabine revealed their cruiser in front of the Ghost and made Kanan, Hera and Zeb's jaws drop.
"We are sorry Ezra" Kanan said.
"I forgive you guys" Ezra replied as the Ghost landed in the hanger of the sabezra cruiser.