Death of loved one Nora Bridger

When Ezra, Sabine, Nora, Kanan, Hera and Zeb arrived on Naboo they went into the palace and got the infomation on the Super Tie defender. On they way back they got ambushed by an inquisitor. Kanan, Ezra and the inquisitor activated their lightsabers. Kanan and Ezra blocked all the attacks, when they were walking up the ramp of the Ghost, The Inquisitor threw his light saber at Ezra but Nora got in the way to protect her brother and got stabbed right through the heart. Ezra turned around and saw the red blade through his little sister's heart and Kanan turned around and lunged forward and killed the inquisitor.

When they arrived back on Lothal, the two Jedi took Nora to the Med-Bay. Ten minutes later the doctor came out.

"How's she doing doc?" Ezra asked upset.

"She only has a few minutes, I suggest you say you goodbyes to her" The doctor said as Ezra went in the Med-Bay.

"Brother, I love you soo much" Nora said.

"Nora, Don't die on me" Ezra said as he was crying.

"I ill say hello to mom and dad for you" Nora said crying.

"No, No, you're the only that I had left of he Brigder family. Ezra said as Nora took her last breath.

Minutes passed and as Sabine and her mother Ursa and her brother Tristan walked passed the Med-Bay they saw Ezra in their crying and went in.

"Ezra?" Sabine asked as she heard sobs coming from Ezra.

"She's dead" Ezra kept saying.

"I'm soo sorry" Ursa, Tristain and Sabine said at he same time as Sabine gave her boyfriend a hug.

"I loved her to" Sabine said as she was hugging Ezra.

The time came for the funeral of Nora Bridger.

"Nora, she was a loved one by Me, my girlfriend, my parents and the rebellion, I remember one time when our parents took us to a Skillet performance when I was 7 and when she was 4 and after that she looked at me and said that that was a lot of fun and another time when I had a nightmare she came into my room and slept with me. A few nights after I had that nightmare, Nora started having nightmares every night so I moved my stuff into her room to keep her company, when our parents saw me moving my stuff into her room, I told them I will keep Nora company because of her having nightmares and they said that is the brother that she needs and how caring I was to her. When the Empire took our parents and killed them, Nora and I lived on the street when she was 9 and I was 12, she got taken away from me, I though that was the last day that I would see her, then i joined Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Chopper and my girlfriend Sabine on the Ghost to fight then 5 years we all joined Anakin, to form the Republic Rebellion and one day Hera, Sabine, Zeb and Kanan went to Lothal to break Nora out when I was asleep on the Command ship, when they brought her back, I was soo happy to see her and she was soo happy to see me, now that she is gone, she was the last member of the Bridger family that I had left. Bye mom, bye dad and bye Nora. I love you little sis, you will always be in my heart" Ezra said as he started to cry.

"Nora, was the best step sister I've ever had, Nora will always be in my heart too" Sabine said as she went to hug her crying/upset boyfriend Ezra.

Then Skillet's Those Nights started playing.

I remember when
We used to laugh
About nothing at all
It was better than going mad
From trying to solve all the problems we're going through
Forget them all
Because on those nights we would stand and never fall
Together we faced it all
Remember when we'd

Stay up late and we'd talk all night
In a dark room lit by the TV light
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

We'd listen to the radio play all night
Didn't want to go home to another fight
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

I remember when
We used to drive
Anywhere but here
As long as we'd forget our lives
We were so young and confused that we didn't know
To laugh or cry
Those nights were ours
They will live and never die
Together we'd stand forever
Remember when we'd

Stay up late and we'd talk all night
In a dark room lit by the TV light
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

We'd listen to the radio play all night
Didn't want to go home to another fight
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

Those nights belong to us
There's nothing wrong with us
Those nights belong to us

I remember when
We used to laugh
And now I wish those nights would last

Stay up late and we'd talk all night
In a dark room lit by the TV light
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

We'd listen to the radio play all night
Didn't want to go home to another fight
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

Stay up late and we'd talk all night
In a dark room lit by the TV light
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

We'd listen to the radio play all night
Didn't want to go home to another fight
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive

Those nights belong to us
There's nothing wrong 

After the funeral at night, Sabine's mother and Clan Wren went back to Mandalore while everyoe was asleep while Ezra was on top of the Ghost crying, then Sabine woke up looking for her boyfriend and she found him sitting on top of the Ghost crying so she sat next to him to comfort him and then they eventually fell asleep on top of the Ghost.

"I feel very sorry for Ezra" Kanan said.
"Nora was the only one he had left in the Bridger family" Hera replied.