Stay here with me Ezra

A few days later after Sabine got out of the coma, she and Ezra was told to go to a motel so they went to one on a planet only people that don't like the Empire New about. The planet is called rebellion lovers empire hater.

2 days into the vacation. Sabine felt ill.
"Ezzy,I do t feel well" Sabine said.
"Is it a side effect of the coma you were in?" Ezra asked.
"I think so" Sabine replied

Sabine got up to get a drink from the fridge. When she got to the fridge she fainted, before she hit the floor, Ezra caught her just in time and picked her up and layed her in the bed then went into the balcony.

The next morning Ezra was on the balcony when he felt a head on his shoulder.

"You need to stay in bed Sabine" Ezra said.
"Why?" Sabine asked so confused.
"Do you remember fainting last night. babe?" Ezra asked back.
"Kinda" Sabine replied.
"Then get in bed" Ezra said back as he kissed Sabine in the lips.
"Ok" Sabine said back.
As Ezra was about to open the door he heard Sabine coughing.
"Ezzy, can you stay here with me so I won't be alone?" Sabine asked.
"Sure thing Sabby" Ezra replied as he closed the door and sat on the edge of their motel bed.

That night Ezra and Sabine went to get take-away from their local restaurant. When they got home they eat their dinner, after the dinner Sabine felt dizzy but luckily she didn't blackout.