YuNg BrAtZ // X pt. 1

Scenario: You and X are dating and Ski is your bestfriend . You and X go to Ski's house for a party . Your ex from highschool tries to get you back at the party pissing off X brewing up a fight.

Your POV
I hopped out the shower and started getting dressed . Tonight my bestfriend Ski was throwing a party and X wanted to go . His parties were always lit so I didn't have a problem with going . I threw on my black and red revenge hoodie and my black shredded jeans . I sat on the toilet and slipped on my all red vans and threw on one of X's chains . "Bling bling " I said as I admired the shining diamonds in the mirror . I (whatever you wanna do to your hair)  and filled in my brows . After I finished getting ready I walked out the bathroom and looked over at Jahseh.

^^^^^^This is his fit

" You ready babygirl ? " he said as he stood up and grabbed a chain with various car keys . "Yea lets go" I said grabbing my phone and charger . I jogged down stairs and out the door with Jahseh following behind . "Which car we taking babe ?" He questioned as we reached the drive way filled with many whips . "The black lambo , lets flex on em" I said smirking . We walked over to the car and hopped in . "I see you wearing daddy's chain " he teased . "Boy just drive " I said smiling as I rolled my eyes

*Time skip to party*

Jahseh's POV

Me and y/n walked in with my arm slung around her shoulder . The house was packed with people dancing everywhere as the music blasted loud . I peeped girls dancing on guys and people getting gassed up in the kitchen . Nothing new. We made our way through being greeted by Ski . " Aye wassgood yall" Stoke said as he dapped me up and did his handshake with y/n. Us three talked for a bit until Y/n spoke "Ima go get something to drink and go chill with trunks " y/n said looking at me and Ski . "Ight baby" I said as I placed a kiss on her lips . She waved Ski bye and left . "Ight bro cmon , everybody is in the back " Ski said walking back as I followed him outside.

Your POV

I squeezed my way through the crowd of people , getting pushed back and forth until I finally found trunks chilling on the couch . I waved to him and sat down with him and we just chilled and talked. Me and trunks clicked the most due to us being the youngest out of the group. So I guess you could say we related a lot. We laughed and joked for a while until he got up to go get us some more drinks . "I'll be back " he said walking off . I sat back on my phone until I seen a figure appear behind me out the corner of my eye. I looked up and almost choked . It was my ex Trey.

Awe Shit.

We dated back in highschool but we broke up because he cheated on me with my cousin and in general, was a hoe. I stayed away from him  since he was toxic asf and always acted like a little bitch . He thought he was the shit since he could get any girl . "Hey y/n remember me ?" He said plopping down next to me smirking . Is this nigga really tryna talk to me ? " Nigga get the fuck " I spat as I tried to get up and leave but failed as he yanked me back down by my arm . "Cmon ma don't act like that , you know you missed daddy" he said as he tried to kiss me.

Gross.

The stench of cigarettes and Hennessy hit my face making me scrunch up my face in disgust. "Bro get the fuck off of me " I said as I leaned back trying to squirm out of his grip .  I felt his grip get tighter scaring me a bit . Shit X , where are you ?

Jahseh's POV

I smile slightly as I took a sip from my cup as I stood posted up against a brick wall chilling with the gang . Ski cracked a joke causing me to chuckle until I felt someone tap my shoulder . I turned around and was faced with a worried looking trunks "nigga You good ? " I said raising a brow as I took a sip from my cup. Trunk was one of the chillest dudes in our group so seeing him like this made me worried . "Nah bro , I went to go get me and y/n some drinks and I come back and see some dude all up on her bro" he said making me almost choke on my drink. I sat my cup down and looked at him "Fuck you talking bout ? " I said as my voice began to turn serious. Everybody turned and looked at me confused. " Cmon bro" he said as he started walking back inside , "let's go " I said motioning for them to follow. We pulled up inside and walked into the kitchen getting a view of the living room . I scanned the room until Trunks pointed to the couch as I seen some nigga tryna kiss y/n "Oh fuck no" Craig said looking at me . I slowly started getting angry as I quickly took off my shoes and gave em to Ski. "Jah wait hold up-" Ski tried say but was cut off by me.

"Don't wanna get blood on my ones" I said " Oh shit " Ski said as I stormed over to them .

This nigga got me all the way fucked up.