Cheating with Geneva // X

Scenario : Geneva creates fake messages between her and Jahseh . She sends them to you and you begin to accuse him of trying to cheat on you with her.

Your Pov

Anger.

Disgust.

Hurt and pain.

Was all I felt as I stared down at my dimly lit phone screen. Messages. Messages were the things upon my screen that had me feeling this way. Messages of what you may ask? Messages between my aint shit ass boyfriend and his ex. I was never one to accuse Jahseh of cheating . I knew he was a faithful guy.

Well at least I THOUGHT he was .

Me and him did grow up together and throughout the years I'm pretty sure Ive gotten know him better than he knows himself . But this right here ? This made me question our whole relationship. About 10 minutes ago , Jahseh's ex Geneva hit me up on Instagram . I honestly thought she was just in my Dm's to start an argument due to me and her having "beef" . After all the shit she put Jah through , I couldn't stand to be around her and hated her for her cruel intentions.

The messages -

Yungnevaa : Hey Y/n , do you have a minute ?

(insert your ig name) : Why are you texting me ?

Yungnevaa : Well maybe I  should ask your "boyfriend" the same thing

I raised a brow at her statement until she sent me screenshots of what seemed to be messages .
*Their messages*

Jahseh💔- Hey baby 😌

Geneva - Im not your baby , why are you texting me?
Jahseh💔- I miss you.. I miss us

Geneva -  Hah you're funny .There is no us , and don't you have a girlfriend ?

Jahseh💔- She doesn't have to know . I want to be all up in you tonight . I wanna hear you scream my name 🤫🤤

My blood began to boil as I looked at the messages over and over .

This nigga got me fucked all the way up.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and stormed into the kitchen to get a knife. Yes a knife . Tf I look like letting this nigga leave alive after throwing away a year and 6 months ? "Ouuuu I can't wait till his ass get home " I said as I began to rummage through the kitchen drawer.

Click !

My head snapped to the sound as I heard keys jingle as the door unlocked . "Baby I'm home !" I heard him scream from the living room.

Well speak of the devil.

I didn't have time to grab the knife since it was so far so I looked around for something to throw. My eyes landed on a giant blue glass vase . A devilish smile appeared on my face as I grabbed it. "Babe?" He called out as he walked into the kitchen. I threw the vase in his direction as hard as I could causing him to shout . "OH SHIT " he said as he dodged the vase allowing it to break on the wall next to him. He looked up at me with a scared and angered expression written on his face . "Y/n what the hell yo !?" He said slowly getting up . Before he could even say anything else I began throwing various items at him in anger .

"YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT ! "I screamed as I threw a frying pan .

"What !? YO SON CHIL- he tried to yell out as I threw objects at him.

"YOU AINT SHIT ! WE TEXTING OUR EX'S NOW HUH?! WELL  YO ASS AINT GON BE TEXTING NOBODY AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU " I screamed as looked around to find a weapon . I picked up the biggest knife in the kitchen . I turned my head to him as his eyes widened in fear .

"YO Y/N CHILL WAIT WAIT WAIT" He said backing up holding up his hands infront of him as I moved closer to him.

"CHILL? CHILL!?YOU WANT ME TO CHILL AFTER YOU DONE TRIED TO FUCK YOUR EX? NAH IM GOOD LUV ENJOY" I said as I gripped the knife tightly . "Fuck my ex !? What the hell are you talking about !?" He said in confusion , fear present in his voice. I gave him a soul shivering death glare as the whole room fell silent. Nothing could be heard except for my loud huffing . I soon to felt hot tears spill out my eyes. My face felt warm and my hand soon gave out causing the knife to fall out of my hand. My hands began to shake as I buried my face into them and cried softly . Jahseh tensed up a bit and walked towards me slowly and tried to hug me but I only pushed him away. "Baby what did I do wrong ? Talk to me" He said as he used his hand to raise my face up to him. " Am i not good enough ? Is Geneva who you want ?" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes . "Huh? What ? Hell no . Baby you're perfect. what are you talking about ?" He replied with a look of confusion painted across his face . I harshly shoved my phone to into his hands with the screenshots of the messages. He took the phone as he scanned his eyes over the screen. His face scrunched up in disgust as scrolled down and looked back up at me . He sighed as he shook us head in disbelief and took out his phone and handed it to me. " look at this " he said as I reluctantly took it . I looked at the screen as my eyes widened slightly . It was messages between him and Geneva .

The REAL messages .

Their messages :

Geneva -Hey stranger 😌

Jahseh-  Get the fuck off my phone

Geneva - Still aggressive? I like that shit daddy 🤤

Jahseh - Bitch go head 💀 I got a whole girl.

Geneva - Not for long , sending her our messages rn🤣

Jahseh - Please do so she can beat yo ass 😂💀

Geneva- Time to edit them 🤪

Jahseh - Yeah you're getting blocked 💀🙄

Well I'll be damned .

"Are you done trying to kill me ?" He said raising a brow at me. I scanned the kitchen which was now a mess . There was glass all over the floor . There was a broken flower pot with dirt scattered all over the ground and about 2 broken pans . It looked horrid .

Yikes.

"He he he yea sorry .. " I said as I laughed nervously. He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose . " babe why would you think I would ever do anything like that to you ?"he said as he pulled me by my waist close to him.

My body met his as he looked down at me . " I dunno.. She texted me and I guess I let my anger get the best of me . I'm sorry" I said as I looked down in shame . "Hey look at me" He said as he lifted my face up . He leaned down and kissed me passionately .

I immediately kissed back feeling the warmth of his soft lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he turned his head deepening the kiss. We both soon pulled away for air as we stared into each other's eyes . " Y/n I would never cheat on you with a crazy hoe like that . I love you " He said causing me to smile slightly " I love you too Onfroy" I said looking up at him smiling . "Sorry for trying to kill you " I said scratching me neck . " it's ok , I'll clean it up " he said as he grabbed a broom . "What ? No I made this mess I'll clea- "y/n go sit yo crazy ass down and let me clean this so I can fuck the life outta you on the kitchen counter " he said smirking slightly as he swept up shards of glass into the dustpan .

Welp looks like I'll be getting fucked on the kitchen counter .

(1192 words lord . Hope you guys enjoyed , sorry for any errors bye love you all !❤️)