Like A Soccer Mom // Ski Mask Pt. 2

Scenario: You're a teenager and it's  the beginning of summer. Ski moves into your neighborhood and you guys become bestfriends soon to catch feelings for each other . A ghetto love story starts to brew up

Your POV(Ski's real name is Stokeley)
2 months later...

"STOKELEY YOU BETTER NOT GET MY FUCKIN HAIR WET CHILL BRO" I said as I ran from my bestfriend. As a joke , I had stolen one of his durags. to get back at me , he started chasing me with giant water balloon KNOWING I hate getting wet. "Nahhhhhhh , you gon feel this waterrrrr !" He said laughing . I stopped and tried to grab his hand but failed as he raised to balloon at me. "SKI CHILL" I said as I let out a small eek sound and closed my eyes. As I waited for the feeling of water to hit me , I felt nothing. I peeped my eyes open to see Stokeley laughing infront of me . "Yo Lil scared ass" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes at his childishness and hit his shoulder playfully making him drop the water balloon allowing it to burst. "Bruhhhhh cmon you made me waste it" He wined . After Stokeley moved here about 2 months ago , we became bestfriends . We clicked and had a lot in common and I kinda gained feelings for him within a short period of time. It wasn't only because of him being attractive but it was his personality. He was so chill and funny . He was there for me when I needed him and he always had my back regardless of the situation.

I really started to grow on him.

I got the vibe he felt the same but I could be wrong. I mean hey , you never know .

"You're an asshole Stoke" I said throwing the durag at him and walking back to my house. "Aweee you're leaving me ?" He said as caught it and he pouted "boy you know you just come over , come on" I said as I rolled my eyes at him . He smiled as he followed behind me. I walked in and plopped down onto the couch. He plopped down next to me and picked up the remote ."Movie ? " he asked raising a brow . "Movie" I replied

*Time Skip to an hour later*

Ski's POV

Me and y/n just finished watching (insert movie)
and she had fell asleep in the middle of it . As of now she was cuddled up on me. Her head was on my chest and her arms around my waist. I had placed my arm around her shoulder holding her close . I looked down at her as she snored softly making my face get hot. I felt a small knot in my stomach as I admired her . If we are being honest , I had a crush on her since she first pulled up to my house 2 months ago and us being bestfriends made me fall in love with her even more. I was never one to be nervous when it came to girls , but Y/n had that effect on me . It was just something about her , her smile , her laugh , I don't know . Whenever she's around , my heart literally skips a beat. She's such a beautiful and wonderful girl to hang with.

I really started to grow on her( see what I did there ).

As I stared down at her she shifted her head towards me still sleeping . "Damn she's adorable " I thought as I bit my lip and lent down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. " I love you ma.." I said softly as a small smile crept on my face . "I love you too Stoke" she said quietly making me jump a bit. "Oh shit , you felt that and heard me ? " I said nervously "duh I did , now give me another one" she said as she rubbed her eyes puckering her lip . "Bet" I said smirking as I lifted her chin and kissed her passionately. Do you know how long I wanted to do that? It felt good to finally kiss the love of my life " you're mine now" I said in between the kiss as I felt her smile.

Now I can look at her ass without feeling like a perv.