Pigtails // X

Scenario: Jah is experimenting with different hairstyle to see which one he likes most . Mostly everyday he has a new one . Today you wake up and find him with pigtails

Lemon Warning

Your POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and something sweet. I squinted at the sunlight that shone on my face . I groaned as I scratched my head and yawned . I sat up to stretch and noticed Jah wasn't next to me . Aweee this nigga was making me breakfast. I think .
I hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts and his Mickey Mouse shirt. I walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. A whiff of bacon and possibly pancakes hit my nose as I walked down the hall. My feet felt cold as hell against the marble floors . I made it in the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at Jah shook asf .

He had on nothing but boxers and a white wifebeater . But that wasn't what shook me the most .

He had his hair in fuckin pigtails .

He stopped and looked at me and smiled

He stopped and looked at me and smiled . "Good morning sexy" he said smiling as he continued to cook . A big plate of bacon and pancakes sat next to him , as well as syrup and other things . I just stood there in awe . He looked good as fuck and I ain't know this nigga could cook . I stood there and admired him. My eyes soon wondered all over him until they fell on onto his dick . Dirty ass thoughts started to fill my head as I bit my lip and smiled . He turned and looked at me . He probably knew what I was doing cause he put his hand over his dick. "Y/N stop staring at my dick " he said shaking his head and laughing as he went back to cooking . "You right . I'll look at that later , but rn I'm looking at your hair " I said walking up to him  and touching it . "You like it?" he said as he finished cooking and looked at me .

He leaned against the counter as my hands roamed over his new hairstyle. "NIGGA I LOVE IT " I said smiling up at him . He did that little cute laugh he always does making me cheese hard as shit. "Oh my god Jah you look so fuckin adorable " I said cheesing hard as shit . "Yea but you're cuter babygirl" he said grabbing my waist and pecking my lips . I kissed him back and then went to sit on the counter . "Can you keep it like that ? " I said sitting on the counter as he made my plate and gave it to me . "Of course ma. But I ain't going out in public like this cause niggas gon think I'm sus" he said picking up a piece of bacon and taking a bite out of it . Really nigga . I raised a brow at his statement and shook my head. "Nigga you are sus" I said laughing while eating . He narrowed his eyes at me causing me to laugh . "Stop playing with me " He said as he continued to eat . "Or what ? Shut yo gay ass up" I said as I continued to laugh . "Ight bet " he said and smirked as he walked up to me and grabbed my throat as he pressed a finger against my pussy . "You wasn't saying that when I was in those guts last night " he said in my ear as he began to rub my pussy.

Fuck.

"C-chill" I stuttered as he slipped his hands into my shorts and then into my underwear. He played with my clit and rubbed it up and down . "Ok J-Jah chill you win" I said trying not to moan. He knew how to get me to stop talking shit . "What's my name ?" He said looking me dead in my eyes . My face turned red at the sight of him . He had a big ass smirk written on his face . Fucking bastard.

I tried my best to look away but he gently turned my face to him as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. "Daddy" I moaned out as I looked back at him . Lust  was present in his eyes . Man did he look fuckable . "Couldn't hear you , its what ? " he said adding another finger. He licked his lips and got closer to my face. "F-fuck . I-I" I stuttered out trying not to moan too loud . "What is it babygirl ? " he said going faster . I gripped his big ass arm to try and slow him down but that didn't work . He moved in on my neck and started sucking and biting it , most likely leaving a hickey . I was now sitting on the counter with my legs wide open literally creating waterfalls. "I-i-i" I tried to spit out as I continued to moan , it felt so good I couldn't even form words . "oh you can't speak ? I'll make you speak then" he said as he basically ripped my fuckin shorts and panties off and took me off the counter . He threw them to the side as he whipped out dick and slid down his red Hollister boxers . He turned me around and bent me over on the counter and grabbed one arm and held it behind my back . He slid himself inside of me and started crushing my shit from the back .

A few minutes later....

"Fuck Jahseh!" I screamed as he slammed in and out of me . Jah had been fucking me for ten minutes and has made me cum three times but since I was talking shit he wanted to go for four. I was super sensitive at this point. "Fuck you're so tight ma, you pussy so damn good"he groaned as he kept a steady pace . "Your dick too good baby" I managed to say . He chuckled slightly as he smacked my ass . Pleasure was over whelming me and I could feel myself about to cum again. He was really crushing my shit. " Now what's my name baby ?" He said speeding up a bit "Daddy!" I screamed followed by a moan "Now what was all that shit you were talking ?" He said leaning down towards my ear I wanted to reply but moans where the only thing that escaped my mouth. "I'm boutta cum , I'm boutta cum !" I said biting my lip finally forming a sentence . "Hold that shit" he commanded as he continued to fuck me.

Nothing could be heard but my loud moans and the slapping of our skin. I was screaming so loud , the neighbors probably heard my ass. I tried my best to hold in my orgasm but the pleasure kept building up until I couldnt hold it. " baby I'm gonna c-cum!" I managed to get out . "Cum on daddy dick babygirl " he said going faster than before . Bitch he was rearranging my guts . "Fuck , shit ! " I said as I came . "Fuckkkkkkk" He said as he pulled out and nutted on my back . We both huffed quietly as he took a step back and looked at the view.

I was still bent over on the counter out of breath. Cum was all over my back and my ass was still in the air. "Loving this view babe" he joked as I huffed slightly as Jah pulled up his pants and leaned down into my ear. "oh ight then. Don't talk shit " he said as he smiled as and turned around and ate the rest of his food. I didn't move for a few minutes, I just kinda rested there . "Baby you ok? Did I fuck you too hard?" . I just nodded my head , staying in that position. He chuckled as he came over to me and picked me up . He carried me out of the kitchen and upstairs to the bathroom to get me cleaned up . I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my forehead . "Baby you should talk shit more often" he said as he carried me up the steps . "Fuck you" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "You just did" he said followed with a laugh .