Big Dawg Stoke // Ski Mask pt. 1

Scenario: You're tired of not being Stokeley's girl . Youre not confident enough to speak up so your bestfriend ( aka me 🤫) helps you out with your boy trouble . (Warning this chapter boutta be long asf)

Your POV
I tapped my mechanical pencil on my desk lightly as I stared all over the room paying attention to everything but my teacher . My hand rested on my cheek as I sat in boredom. My eyes happened to wander over onto my all-time crush , the one and only Stokeley Goulbourne. He was the most popular boy in school and the cutest . He was known for his upcoming rapping career along with his bestfriend Jahseh , who also produced music . I can admit Stokeley's music was fye asf. He brought something different to the table which made him unique. I can say the same with Jahseh. Although we barely ever talked , I still loved being in his presence. Whenever we did talk , it was just really awkward for us both . Being near him made my heart flutter. Ok that was lame as fuck . I smiled slightly as he ran his hand through his premature dreadlocks. God he was cute . He stared down at his paper as he began to jot down the notes the teacher was writing on the board. He just so happened to look up and stare right back at me causing my face to heat up . I looked down quickly and hesitantly looked back up to see him flashing me a small smile. I smiled back and he sent a wink at me causing me to melt. Jesus Christ , what is this boy doing to me? " Ight bro stop drooling over Stoke and cool out before Mr. Brandon sends us to ISS (in school suspension or detention) again " my bestfriend Key said nudging me slightly.
She sat back in her chair as she ran a hand through her copper colored shoulder length hair . "My nigga I know you ain't talking , you be fawning over Jah every period" I said motioning to her crush Jahseh Onfroy , who sat right next to Stokeley . She sucked her teeth as she looked up at me " Awee your wild . You real live gon expose me like that" she said placing a hand on her chest in shock. I smiled as I rolled my eyes at her . "But aye lemme get them notes real quick , this nigga writing fast as hell" she said sliding my paper over to her desk .

Stokeley's POV
I smiled at Y/n as she smiled back at me . God this girl was gorgeous. All though I never really talked to her , she just seemed to catch my eye . She was the baddest girl in school .  After a few seconds or so,  her bestfriend knocked her back to her senses as they began talking , taking away Y/n's focus from me. " Stoke I know yo ass ain't day dreaming bout Y/n again " My bestfriend Jahseh said snapping me out of my trance . He leaned back in his chair as he looked at me as he twisted his short hair raising a brow at me. "Bitch shut yo gay ass up" I said going back to writing the notes down . " Dude cmon it's obvious she likes you bro , just shoot your shot" he said trying to encourage me. I just shook my head and put my pencil down on the desk and looked back at him . "Nah bro . She probably don't even like me like that" I said wiping my face in frustration. Jahseh squinted at me in annoyance and kissed his teeth and raised his hands slightly . ( like that my guy⬇️

"Nigga ion know why you even talking , don't you like Key?" I said smirking as I teased him

"Nigga ion know why you even talking , don't you like Key?" I said smirking as I teased him. Quickly , his face turned red. He sat straight up it his chair and flipped me off as he picked his pencil up and began to write . I reached in my pocket and took out my dark green durag and tied it around my head and put on my black and white Off White hat . Jah just stayed quiet and didn't look in my direction.

Got his ass.

"Fuck You " he said rolling his eyes. "You should be telling Key that . " I said trying to hold in a laugh. He looked back at me and dropped his pencil again " I'll slap that cheap ass durag off yo head " he said as he stared up at me . "Mr.Goulborne and Mr.Onfroy , get back to work ." Mr.Brandon said as he glared down at us as we quickly looked up at him . "sorry " we both said in unison .

Your POV

*Time skip to after school*

"UGHHHH " I said slamming my locker in frustration. "This is annoying bruh . I like him sooooo much but my punk ass ain't brave enough to tell him" I said sighing in frustration as I threw my bookbag over my shoulder . Key looked to me as she stood posted up against the locker next to mine and shook her head. "Honestly Y/n I think you should go for it . Dude it's literally obvious he likes you back . Stop being such a lul bitch " she said said shaking her head as she plugged one earphone into her left ear. "Nigga you saying it like it's that easy. You actin like you don't be nervous talking to Jahse-"EH EH EH shut up your mouth " she said cutting me off in her African accent causing me to laugh. "Chill on me , he might hear you" she said looking around . "Stop being such a lul bitch" I mocked as a smirk crept up on my face . "Aye don't be using my stuff on me bruh , cmon lets go " she said as a smile appeared on her face as we began to walk through the hall and out of the school. "You're driving" she said throwing me the keys and running to the black Charger . "Ight bro" I said following after her.

*Time skip to her house*
"Ight we gotta come up with a plan " I said pacing back and forth around Key's room.

"A love note" she said holding up a piece of paper

"Nah too cliche . That's that shit they do on Tv ." I said shaking my head in disapproval

She frowned and tapped her chin. She soon began throwing ideas at me only to be denied by me

"Sending him a cute pic on snap on "accident"

"Nah too obvious "

"Blind date"

"I'm broke asf"

"I thought the nigga was supposed to pay ? "

"Bitch hush"

"Ok ..... I gotchu bruh ! Offer him to make a porno with you"

"Bitch-"

I stopped mid sentence and gave her a death glare as she tried to hold in a laugh. "I'm sorry I had to" she said chuckling "cmon bro be serious " I said stomping my foot like a child. "Ok ok" she said scratching her head. "Oh I have an idea! " she said standing up happily. A giant smile crept on her face as she walked to her closet . I raised a brow at her and crossed my arms.
" what is it ?" I questioned , afraid of her answer . "A make over my nigga" she said stumbling out with loads of clothes in her hands.

Hey , that actually might be a good idea.

"That might actually work" I said actually agreeing with her for once. " Tonight he's having a huge party . We will get you all dressed up , hair done , makeup , ALLAT " she said placing the clothes on her bed and looking at me . "When we pull up , he will have no choice but to notice you and hey maybe this will build your confidence so you can shoot your shot " she said as she motioned her hand into shooting an invisible basketball . "Let's hope this works" I said sighing. "Ight so ima take a nap and ill get up when its time to go " she said plopping down on her bed. I laid down next to her and fell asleep.

Tonight was gonna be eventful.

(Sorry for any errors I'll fix them later . Anyways , Pt. 2 will be posted tomorrow. Also I wanted to say thank you for supporting me and helping me become a better writer. I love you guys 💪🏾💙ight I'm out ✌🏾)