YuNg BrAtZ // X pt.2

Scenario: You and X are dating and Ski is your bestfriend . You and X go to Ski's house for a party . Your ex from highschool tries to get you back at the party pissing off X brewing up a fight.

Jahseh's POV

I pushed through people dancing around and pulled up to the couch and looked at y/n as she looked up at me worriedly. "Get him off of me " she mouthed to me "Aye nigga fuck you doing all up on my girl? " I spat as the dude whipped his head around to me letting her out of his grip . Y/n hopped up and grabbed my arm. " babe cmon let's just go" she said tugging on my arm . " Nah fuck that " I said gently pushing her off of me . The nigga sucked his teeth and eyed me up and down as he stood up . " Lil nigga this was my girl first fuck you talm bout" he retorted with fake ass New Jersey accent . This nigga can't be serious bruh . "Nigga this MY girl fuck you mean ? I'll beat the goofy out yo ugly ass" I said clenching my fist stepping closer to him. "Yo X he ain't worth it " I heard Craig say as he tried pulling me back. WiFi can up beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder . "Cmon bro fuck this nigga he a bitch" he said trying to get me to walk away. "Pussy ass nigga" He retorted as Craig and WiFi continued tried pulling me away . I was about to beat his ass but I shook it off . I didn't need to be getting into anymore fights. I'm still on probation and I didn't feel like going to court again for bashing some fuck nigga face in . He just kept talking shit until he said some wild ass shit that really made my blood boil. " You mad I dicked her down better than yo punk ass , had her screaming and everything" he said chuckling afterwards.

Oh nah . Fuck that , now this nigga boutta die.

I squeezed out of Craig's and WiFi's grip and didn't even let him react as I punched him square in the jaw. "Oh shit , they wreckin !" I heard someone yell as I seen the flashes of people's phones glow over me and him. He stumbled back and tried getting up but failed as I continued to swing on him violently. He fell back down allowing me to get on top of him. Tank tried to come and break it up but Ski stopped him " Nah let him beat this nigga ass a lil bit longer " He said smirking . Tank shook his head and laughed as he took a step back and let me continue .

He attempted to fight back with no luck as I hit him in the jaw .My knuckles began to sting a I noticed the blood leaking from his head and nose. "Aight cmon " Ski said as him and Tank rushed over to me . I started hitting him even harder , ignoring the pain in my hands. I soon felt someone pull me off of him causing me to squirm in their grip. "TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN AND ILL STOMP YOUR SKULL IN NIGGA" I spat as they dragged me away "YOU A BITCH" he said as he held his nose trying to get up with the help of his friends . " ILL MURDER YOU NIGGA" I yelled as my friends took me back outside. Y/n followed behind us and ran to me and grabbed my face gently . " baby calm down it's ok " she said looking up at me . I didn't like fighting but when it came to Y/n , id kill a nigga over her. On some real shit . I looked down into her worried E/c eyes. I slowly stopped huffing and calmed down . " This why I hate niggas , they never know how to fucking act . Bitch ass nigga" I said running my hands over my plats . I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my hand . I looked down and my knuckle was red and painted with blood. "You good vro ?" Ski asked looking at me . I nodded at him and looked over at the crew to see they were looking at me. "Sorry guys , that nigga had me bent as fuck " I said as I sighed "Nah you good homie , that nigga a bitch anyway" Craig said crossing his arms. "We boutta go kick this nigga and his goons out " Ski and the gang said as they began to walk away. " I'll wrap your hand up baby" y/n said taking me to the bathroom. She led me to the bathroom and told me to sit down on the edge of the tub. . " I'm sorry bout that babe . I'm just very protective over you " I said looking up at her as I sat down on the tub and held my hand out . She bent down and cleaned up my hand and wrapped it with a bandage. "It's ok Jah , he needed an ass whooping anyway" she giggled as planted a kiss on my lips . " I love you baby " I said pulling her onto my lap . " I love you too " she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I would grab her ass but my hand hurts.