Chapter 7: Recovery-Part 2

Jess's POV

I wake up sprawled out on my bed. Liv comes into my room a few seconds later. I look up at her and she sees the hurt in my eyes. The one boy I thought I loved broke my heart then a member of band asked what I was doing at the park. Is my love life just terrible? It's not my fault I threatened Niall all those grades ago. With guys, you never know if they truly like you or not but Owen said I was Niall's crush so I take that he did. Omg I'm crying now. Liv comforts me. My phone goes off and I look at the name that flashed. It was Niall.

*text convo*

N: hey

I don't respond. I get up and head downstairs. Dan is sitting at the table and he looks up when Liv and I walk into the kitchen.

"Niall did this to you right?" Dan asked.  

I nod. But Dan does nothing. 

"I will deal with him when school starts." Dan said curtly. 

"Dan stop" I said. 

"I'm only going to give him a good talking to" Dan said. 

Niall's POV

I wake up and text Jess. She doesn't respond.  I am at home. Harry texts me. 

*text convo*

H: I'm coming over

N: fine 

Harry gets here and comes up to my room. 

"Do you know what you said last night?" Harry asked. 

"No" I said. 

"You said 'What is she doing here?' " Harry said.

Shit. I fucked up again. The first time happened before we started dating. I didn't say anything. Harry went on. 

"You will really mess up this relationship if you don't stop. Maybe you already have" Harry said.

I cringed. One of my best friends was here critizing me. What did that mean for the other boys?

Sure enough my phone went off 4 more times. They all said that they were coming over. I hear cars parking. Four of them. So every one of my best friends drove by themselves but that is the least of my worries. I hear footsteps and talking. Four boys show up at my bedroom door and come in less than 10 seconds later. They are all pissed at me. 

"You have fucked up your relationship!" Louis yells at me. 

I cringed again. 

"Who the fuck says 'What is she doing here' to their girlfriend? Clearly Niall does" Zayn said. 

I cringed for the third time. I was not expecting Liam's rage which came about 10 seconds later. 

"You told her 'What is she doing here'. What the fuck were you thinking Niall? Did you want to ruin your entire relationship? You need to control your fucking temper. Now, you have a very angry Dan who is going to kill you now because you fucked with Jess's heart. Jess is probably also angry along with the rest of the popular squad. She trusted you and you go and say that because you didn't want to see her." Liam yelled.

I cringed for the fourth time. They all leave. I just lost my best friends and my girlfriend unless I can fix this but how can I fix this? I can't text Jess saying sorry, I can't text any other members of the band because they are pissed off asf, and I can't possibly tell Owen because he is good friends with Jess and is dating one of Jess's friends. And I know it will be a while till Jess even decides to talk to me normally again.