Chapter 5: Reappearances

Jess's POV

Today is the day of the first day of the annual reappearacnes show. Can I just rant about the name? The Annual Reappearnaces show. If you haven't already guessed the show is about reappearances. Everybody goes. By everybody, I mean everybody. Like every year, I wear my white dress and white shoes. The dress and shoes work well with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I put on makeup. Abbi grabs the keys and plops them in Liv's hands. I know how to drive which is why Liv drives. We finally get there. Liv, Marissa, Nate, and I run into Zayn on the way in. 

"Hey Zayn" I said. 

"Hey Jess" Zayn said. 

"Oh right. Zayn, this is Nate and Nate, this is Zayn" I said. I didn't introdouce Liv and Marissa as they met Zayn at the park. 

"Jess, these are my friends Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall, and Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall, this is Jessie" Zayn said. 

"Niall?" Marissa asked. 

"Yes Marissa Niall" Liv said rolling her eyes at me. 

I shrug. Liv and I start laughing. Marissa looks at us with a confused look which makes us laugh even harder. 

"I hate you guys so much" Nate said. 

"I love you too Nate" I said. 

"JESS!!!!!" Liv said. 

She pulls me over to the side. 

"Niall, rememeber?" Liv said. 

"Sure" I said and we started laughing again. 

Niall's POV

The annual reappearances show was today. I went over to Harry's then we went to the show. Jess and her three friends walked up to us. She introdouced Zayn to the guy. And then we were introdouced to her. Her friend clearly wanted to meet me. Jess and her other friend started laughing And then the guy said he hated them so much at which Jess said she loved him too then her friend had pulled her over to the side and they said a thing each and then they were back.

"Um hi Jessie" I said, stepping out to see her.

I realized that she was my crush! 

"Hey Niall" she said. 

Her short friend just smiled at this. 

"So um I have always liked you" I said. 

She just stares off into space. Damn I said the wrong thing but she refocuses on me. 

"That's nice I guess" she said. 

"Well um would you be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

She stares at me. And then turns her head to her phone to reply to a text. 

Jess's POV 

...."Um hi Jessie" he said. 

"Hey Niall" I said. 

Liv smiles at this. 

"So um I have always liked you" he said. 

I stare off into space and then refocus on him. 

 "That's nice I guess" I said. 

"So um will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. 

I stare at him but then turns my head to my phone to reply to Liv, Abbi, Dan, Marissa, and Jake.

*mutiple text convos*