😢 Yaad Aaraha Hai Tera Pyar.. 💖

Hey all my friends sharvyo Doraashi Pankti157 radkam80 SakshiGiri8 shreyaMah and all the others who read and discussed and comented on it.... Hope you all are having fun.. So lets begin wih the crazy book of Samaina..

The episode starts with...

Chachaji and all the family members were sitting.. Sharad was telling about his great boss Mr. Blablabla.... And asked chachaji he must know him..!?!? Chachaji noded in no making him (and the whole fandom) Shocked...

(Ok now even I'm thinking he is psycho... I'm getting suspicious on this Ca boss... Does he really exists...???? And how come chachaji being a big CA not know him..)

Again he started on saying about a nonsense his boss told him that.. Tu ek din bohat bada admi banega..

A:Han.. Mehnat aur lagan se kamyabi hasil ho hi ja sakta.. Maine Naina ko bhi yahi sikhaya hai...

Sharad ki mummy: Are kehte haina.. Admi ke kamyabi mein hi aura ki sabse badi kamyabi hoti hai..!!!

Chachaji mad a ya-right face.. (Along with all of us.. He was representing us there😜😜😁😁..)

Preeti brings Naina and makes her sit on the chair... They talk about something then lady takes out shagun ka lifafa and tayiji says the epic halfhearted line.. (Jo bolna tou nahi chahti lekin formality ke liye sab bolte hai..jabke lene ke liye tou sab mar rahe hote hai..!!!😂😂)... Are iski kya zarurat thi...!!..

Lady ne bhi maza chakhadiya.. Are ye aapke liye nahi balki sharad ki hone wali patni ke liye hai..!! She says ashirwaad lena pardega phir ye denge... Tayiji calls her to take the ashirwad and the "lifafa"..

Naina looks at every one and sharad gets tensed.. Tayiji again says her... Naina stands and manages a bit to hide her limping and pain and goes to the mamiji... She was going to take when mamiji asks her ro stop and says about her leg is not ok.. 'Tang kharab hai lardki ki'.. And soon both nani and mami starts getting angry that why they didn't check before and if not taking dahej so atleast the girl should be good.. Chachiji and tayiji try to explain then it's nothing like that... She fell in collage... But they Don't believe.. And even sharad says that its nothing like that...

S:Han ji mamiji.. Aisa kuch nahi hai.. Acha ek kam karo Nqina tum inko chalke dikhado.. Inhe pata chal jayega ki sirf choti si mouch hai..

Tayi: Han Naina.. Yahan se jhule tak ja.. Phir wahan se wapis aa..

Chachaji and chachiji explain that it's paining.. But nobody listens. They ask her to walk.. Naina starts walking and feels a lot of pain.. She reaches near the jhula somehow.. She cries and runs away to her room.. Preeti follows her... They all agree she is ok and have their lunch..

Naina's vo :Lardkion ka balon mein parande bandhna koi nayi baat nahi thi.. Kya kya karna pardhta tha lardkiyon ko.. Kabhi gaa ke dikhao. Acha zara has ke tou dikhao.. Zara baal kholkar dikhao.. Aaise kai lardkiyan hongi jo ye sub haste-haste kardeti hongi... Pur meri baat tou kuch aur hi thi na...

In Sameer's house...

Mama mami are watching tv and Sameer is also sitting ther.. Ponam bhabhi is cleaning.. Devang bhaiya comes from office..

P:Are aap aagaye...
D:Nahi abhi mera bhoot aya hai.. Juch der baad jab ghanti baje tou khol dena... Mai aajaunga...

They all laugh.. And after wards poonam bhabhi asks devang bhaiya to take her to shopping..