Mixed emotions..😵

Hello every one.. Welcome to the crazy book of Samain... Guys from now on the updates will be shorter as i don't have too much time to type.. And now i have to end my book soon... And me and my family is also going for hajj this year.. So not getting too much time to write... Sorry for that.. And I'll be trying to update my FF more nowadays...

Let's begin with the chapter..

The episode starts with...

The Same scene of where Naina decided she won't talk to Sameer saying " uss raste pe chalne ka kya faida jiski koi manzil hi na ho".. Swati and hema came and asked if she was ok... She said yes.. Sameer was at the far corner standing and listening to their conversions.. Preeti tells her to wash her face.. Or they might know she was crying in the restaurant.. Swati asks which restaurant...?? Preeti says Sharad's friends jijaji has opened a restaurant and invited them..

Then hema asks about how sharad looks and how he is in nature and how he treats her... Naina See's Sameer standing and listening... Swati also asks the same and says "Aaj tak humne kabhi iss bare mein baat hi nahi ki.." Naina thinks for sometime then smiles and says.. He is good.. And treats her really well.. And is very carin.. Respects elders.. And praises him as Sameer is listening.. Mundit ask him to lets go.. But he refuses.. Then they ask her if she talks on phone.. She says "han din mein 2-3 baar hojati hai.." Sameer gets angry... And mundit drag him away.. They asks Naina more about Sharad and she says pata nahi and leaves...

Naina vo : Maine uss din Sharad ki jitni tareef ki hi.. Utni tou shayad kabhi uske boss Mr. Virani ne bhi nahi ki hi hogi..

(Naina ki voiceover ko bhi sharad ka infection lag gaya i think..😂😂)

Vo: Pur wo tareef maine Saneer ko jalane ke liye nahi ki thi.. Balki usse khudse dur rakhne ke liye ki thi... Pur agar Sameer iss baat se mujhe chodkar chala jaata.. Tou is ka matlab hum Sameer maheshwari ko kabhi smajh hi nahi paye... Halki si hawa kab andhiyon me badal jaye pata hi nahi chalta.. Sameer bhi tou hawa ka jhonka hi tha..!!

Mundit scold Sameer for going there and listening to the convo when they even asked him to come... Pandit says.. "Chahe wo kitni hi baar terui gardi mein kyu na baith jaye.. Kitni bhi bottlein kyu na tod dein.. Wo wahi karegi.. Jo uske ghar wale kahenge".. The keep scolding him.. Sameer agrees saying " Sahi keh rahe ho tumlog.. Mai hi pagal tha...".. They change the topic saying.."Waise pagl se yaad aaya.. Aaj uss bombay aur haini haini haini ki anniversary haina..." Samer glares him while they 3 laugh and sameer hits them playfully for calling his mama mami like that.. Pandit says lets take sukali along...

(Aur naam liya aur shaitan hazir...!!!👹)

Sukali comes and asks where they are going.. Thwy say you will live long as we were just talking about you.. Su asks Sameer why he came out from the red rose and asks if he is angry... Sameer gets upset remembering how Naina broke the bottle and then praising Sharad... Mundit see his face fall and cover up for him bu laughing and Pandit says his shayari..(Jo hamesha bohat achi.. Cute.. Aur funny lagti thi.. Usse bhi aaj nafrat hogai.. Aur bohat gussa aaya sunke.. (Thodi si👌 hasi bhi aai..😁..).. Something like.."Bhai gusse mein chala aaya.. Tou bhabhi ka dil murjha gaya..!!.. They tease saying this is true love.. Su asks sameer what he'll wear tonight.. On looking the confused expressions on Samunduits face she said.. As it's anniversary... And tells her father told her.. They all plan to have fun...

At night..

Bela is ready and asks Naina to come fast.. She says se is coming.. Naina comes wearing the purple suit.. Bela praises her and says she is loking beautiful.. Chachaji comes.. He asks where they are going.. She says about visiting the restaurant.. She asks Naina to give him water and she goes to bring haar for her.. Naina gives water... Chachaji aks if she is happy.. She says yes.. He asks if the leg is pain.. She says " Dard se zyada tou dar lag raha hai.. Kahin phorse sharad ke rishtedaron ne kuch...." Bela comes with the haar.. Chachaji says. He is not liking the alliance and this is not happening correct.. Bela tells Naina to go and wear the haar... Naina goes.. He asks for such a small occasion why so expensive haar.. And asks if there is anything.. She says "Taki kal ko koi ye na kahe ki maine Pooja aur Naina mein farak kiya hai..." They were talking when Tayiji came.. She asked if Naina is ready.. Anand tries to tell her about the alliance and they are rushing.. Tayiji gets upset.. They both argue.. Tayiji leaves saying " Achai ka tou zamana ho nahi raha.. Isse kehte hai.. Neki kar darya mein dal.. Agar wo Naina tayare ho jaye tou awaz de dena.." Chachaji tells bela to act strong and you will be the only support of Naina there.. So if she finds anything wrong.. Don't be afraid come and tell me...