Sasu Bhagao Mission..😂

Hello every one.. Welcome to the crazy book of Samain... Let's begin with the chapter..

Aaj tou Sameer ne aag hi lagadi.. Kya jawab diye hai sasuji ko...😂😂😁😁

The episode starts with...

SwaPreena were standing in the corridor... Preeti told swati ye Nainaki sas hai uss Sharad ki maa... They Wonder why she came here.. Swati says that i heard the grooms family does some research about the girl before the marriage and also go to collage and school... So maybe that's why they came here.. And asks what shall we do now.. Preeti says.. Wahi jo aise waqt pe karna chahiye... Bhagoo...!!!!!! They all run away...

Agarwal house..

All the elders are in home.. Taiji asking Bela for biscuit with tea... Chachaji tells it's wrong.. Tayiji asks whats wrong in askimg a biscuit..

(Hey..!!! I have a poll do cast you votes..😁

1. Tayiji ki akal ghans charne gayi hai....???
2. Tayiji ki akal pur pathar pardh gaye hai...??
3. Tayiji ne unke dimgh ki bhi Naina ki tarah kisi se zabardasti shadi karadi...??

Aapna matdan zarur karna..!!! Har ek vote zaruri hota hai...!!! People less than 18 can also vote..!!😁😁😂😂😜😜.. Dekhte hai.. Kise zyada milega...!!??)..

Chachaji tells he is upset that Sharad's family are making Naina do parade again and again.. And wont let her to study. Rakesh says what will she do with studies.. She doesn't has to go to moon... Taiji also mocks Bela and Naina. Tauji is also supporting and saying Sharad's family will decide about Naina's studies and tells Rakesh to start preparation for wedding. Rakesh also says he wants to let the marriage soon so that he can go to Jaipur to Arjun. Taiji says she will inform Sharad's mom to find appropriate muhurat... Chachaji again fights and says it not right.. None is listening to Anand and Tauji is scolding him... taiji rakesh  argues with bela n anand as naina told she wants to study... Chachaji asks What she said wrong... tauji says she must not talk like that..sharad family have to decide about her studies.. tauji says let us fix marriage date soon.. And says bade kuch sounch kar hi keh kar gaye hai.. Chat mangni pat byah.. Chachaji again tries to make them understand but tauji says him to stop this nonsense..

Back in collage..

Naina sees S'M in class room.. She wants to talk to Sharad's mother. Preeti stops her.. And asks whatwere you doing. She says she wants to talk to her... Kamya and Hema come and say they want to meet Sharad and his mother.. They both ask her hume bhi jijaji se milao.. Hum bhi dekhna chahte hai kaise jijaji chune tune humare liye..

(Uss din (After that pooja and Naina came in Saree and they were sitting in canteen).. Kya Naina ne Farsi mein kaha tha.. Ya telugu mein ki usne nahi chuna iss champu ko.. Iski tou kisi ne marzi tak nahi puchi..!!! Tab kya andhe behre ban ke baithe the...???)

Naina angrily leaves that place wih out answering..

Naina's VO : Aaj kal tou kisi ke bhi baare mein janna ho tou Google karlo.. Aur Matrimonial Sites.. Wo tou pehle se hi puri janmkari nikal ke rakhte hai.. Pu Un Dino.. Un dino tou lardka aur lardki ke baare mein information nikalne ke liyesach mein papad belne pardhte the.. Aur meri sasu maa.. Wo tou seedha collage hi aa dhamki thi.. Un dino background info nikal ne keliye log school ke records tak check karwate the... Larka doctor ho tou nakli patient banke chale jaate the.. Aur lardki ke teezbqn ka nadaza uske Sabji wale se lagaya jaatath..😂😂

Prithik meet mithali.. She asks what are you doing here.. And says i heard Naina ki saas has come to collage.. He says i know.. She says then lets go. And tell her everything about Sameer and Naina... He says we will but in my style.. (Finally fresher's board is cleared off.) karthik draws heart and writes sameer n naina's name so that S'M sees this..