💑 Aaya Mousam Dosti Ka... 👫

Hello every one.. Welcome to the crazy book of Samaina... Let's begin with the chapter..

Hayeeee....... Aaj humare Samaina ki friendship ki shurwat hui hai.. Soooo cute..

The episode starts with..

Naina meets Swati and asks her why she is early today.. Swati saws because i wanted to take a book from library... And asks why is she alone and preeti didn't come.. She says she wasn't feeling well. Swaati saws pakka bhana maara hoga.. Aaj principal ki class haina.. Sameer comes there and says hi to swati.. Swati awkwardly says hi.. Naina smiles and says hi and Sameer also says hi.. Muna and kmyahema arrive there.. Munna, Kamya , hema and Swati are surprised to see Naina and Sameer talking... Both Samaina say at the same that they were looking for the same book.. Naina asks him to take the book. She gives book to him... Sameer asks are you sure.. She nods. He smiles and thanks her.. He was going when su came... Sunaina comes and says she needed this same book but you can give it after you read.. Sameer gives her book and says I will read later... Bell rings and they all go to he class..

Sameer is not there.. Naina is looking for him.. Naina gets Sameer’s letter asking her to meet him in temple. She gets up. Swati asks where is she going..? Naina says ek adhura kam pura karna karne.. All gang get confused...

Naina’s vo : Aajkal ke zamane mein kisi se milkar baat karne ki importance utni nahi hai jitne un dino hoti thi.. Raste bhar suspense rahta tha ki baat kya hogi.. Ab tou shadi ke rishte ki baat ho ya invitation sab phone aur msgs pe hoti hai.. Uss din humari bhi aisi hi koi amne samne wali mulakat hone wali thi.. Jiske baad saare rishte ulat pulat hone wale the... 

Naina reaches temple and asks Sameer, why did he cal her. Sameer asks her to come in the temple... Naina was moving when he stoped her.. And came near and signaled towards her feet.. She looked and remembered to remove the shoe's.. Naina looks at his feet he had already removed.. She remembers their first temple date... Naina removes slippers and gets inside the temple. O yaara tu pyaron se hai pyara plays……

Sameer goes to ashop to bring something.. Naina follows him.. Saneer takes some things for puja.. Naina helps him and both were going to the temple again when Naina stopped and asked what are you doing? Sameer says I am doing this after a thought and says I have decided. Naina asks what is in it? Sameer shows the envelope and says have two tickets to Mumbai and says we will inform our family after reaching there. Naina says we can only be friends.. And scolds him and says pata nahi tum kabhi humari dosti ko samajh bhi paoge ya nahi.. She turns to leave... Sameer calls her and runs and comes in front of her... Sameer asks her to open the card and see. He shows her card and says I was joking.. And says ab mazak karna tou allowed haina dosti mein.. Naina asks aisa mazak kon karta hai.. He says mai karta hun aur kon... He says I thought we shall meet here, you, me and God.

Naina’s vo: Un dino friends ko cards dene ka riwaz tha.. Friendship ke har pehlu ko celebrate karnw ke liye cards milte the.. Ab tou friendship day pe bhi ek msg dalkar kam chala liya jaata hai.. Uss din Sameer ne wo card dekar meri saari uljhane ko suljha diya tha.. Kya-Kya galat sounch liya tha maine Sameer ke baare mein.. Aur karti bhi kya.. Humari life bhi ek chess ke khel jaisi hogai thi.. Ki har chal ke bad lagta tha ki bas ab shai, aur mat.. But phir khel ko bachane ke liye koi chal mil jati hi.. Ja bhi lagta tha.. Ki bas ab ankhon se ansun nikla.. Ki Sameer hothon pe smile le aata tha..

They go in the temple and do parikrama of the holy tree. Yeh un dinon ki….plays….

Sameer prays for Naina’s happiness. Naina prays for Sameer’s happiness. Sameer prays that Naina shall get more loving husband than him. Naina also prays the same. They pray for each other’s happiness. Swati, Munna and Pandit discuss about Sameer and Munna. Kamya says we shall go and check. Swati says how we will go. Principal Maam is taking the class and asks them to leave from her class. They thank her. Principal Maam says she wants to question them. She asks about credit and debit and asks to give example. Munna gives weird example.... Saying ek boyfriend apni girlfriend ko phool chocolate aur gifts deta hai.. Wo credit hai.. Aur girlfriend apne boyfriend ko gussa nakhre aur galiya deti hai.. Swati hits her forehead and rolls her eyes.. Principal says I will call your parents and throw you out of college.. Tou iss example mein tum credit aur tumhare parents debit hai... She asks them to sit and focus on studies.

Sharad comes to meet Anand... Anand is late.. He gets upse.. Anamd comes bela chachi says Sharad is waiting and is a bit upset.. Anand says sorry and says he had some important work.. BKC (boss ka chamcha as sugested by Doraashi.. Dekho di apko royalty bhi mili.. 😂😂😜😜).. Bkc says that mai bhi bekar nahi baitha tha.. Aur zaruri kam chod kar aaya hun..

(Dekh Dilip mirani ke cxhamche.. Agar chachaji se ulti seedhi baat ki tou tujhe ulta latka denge hum....😠😠)..

Anand says he has brought samosa for Sharad. Preeti comes. Sharad asks if she didn’t go to college today and asks if Naina is also at home. Anand says no. Sharad have samosa and says even his boss (Dilip mihrani.. Kaise bhul sakte hai..😮).. likes it. Tayi ji asks him to take more. Anand talks to him about relationship and says your mum reached college after alliance is fixed. Sharad says my mum have done what she thought is right.

(Exactly mr. Bkc.. Usne wo kiya jo usse laga thik tha.. Pur wo thik tha nahi...😠)

Anand says she would have done that before fixing the alliance. Sharad asks do you want me to go and fight with my mum and says if I had known that you will give me a bad lecture then I wouldn’t have come.

(Yaar hi is such a ... _________... Aab ise zyada mai nahi bol sakti.. Dash apni marzi se bharlo.. Mujhe already uspe bohat gussa aaraha hai... Agar uski jagah Sameer hota tou pura din bhi wait karna pardhta tou haste-haste karta.. Aur kabhi chachaji ko kuch aisa nahi kehta... Uss Dilip miharani ne isse saari utpatand cheezen sikhai.. But badon ki izzat karna nahi sikhaya... Bekar bhasan kaise bol sakta hai wo chachaji ko...😠😠😬😬😡😡😤😤...)

Sameer tells Naina that today their friendship started. He says whenever you need, just I am one call away.... And says Han mai swati aur preeti ki tarah tumhe sajne swarne mwin help nahi karsakta but uske alawa kuch bhi chahiye ho tou.. Phone uthana.. Aur mera number tou tumhe yaad hi hai..... Naina says I will help you if you need help in studies... And says. Han mai mundit ki taraf tumhare sath uchal kuch nahi karsakti... But uske alawa kuch bhi chahiye ho tou.. Phone uthana.. Aur mera number tou tumhe yaad hi hai..... Sameer and Naina shake hands. Naina stops an auto. Sameer tries to start his bikee. Naina comes to him and offers to push it. Sameer says how can you push? Naina asks do you think me weak? Sameer says I never said that.. And say i never saw such courageous girl before. Naina asks him to let her show her strength. She pushes his bike. Sameer goes and happily waves his hand. Naina also.smiles.

Precap:
Naina hugs Preeti. They hug Anand and Bela. Sameer dances with Munna and Pandit happily. Ae zindagi gale laga le plays...

Hayeee..... Hogaya... Lagta hai rishta tut gaya... Yahoooo......!!! C'mon fandom.. Lets Nachooooo.....🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌💃💃💃💃💃💃💃. .

Finally susha se picha chuta... Hey that just rhymed... Khushi ke maare mai pagal hogai hun.. Aur pagalpan mein kuch bhi keh rahi hun... I hope mere freinds ne 3 tickets abtak book karlie honge.. Because we are going to pagal khana together.. Cause we all are certified pagals now...😂😂😂😁😁... But still Cant stop dancing happily.. Such a sweet and happy promo...

Ok love you guys..

Bye...

Enjoy the weekend..

I might not be able to update for next week.. So I'll be discontinuing this book.. Of is I'd say as radkam80.. I'll be taking a short break from this book.. But as you know.. I can't keep away from you all and from Samaina.. And my new group of crazy friends... sharvyo Doraashi radkam80 Pankti157 and a lot more... Love you all and hua tou next monday shayad mai dal dun..

But as i said before.. Going on hajj.. So time will decide .. Enjoy the weekend just like Samaina and munpreedit are enjoying in the precap..

Bye..🙋🙋👋👋😘😘