Chupana Bhi Nahi Aata... Jatana Bhi Nahi Aata... - 2

Hello every one.. Welcome to the crazy book of Samain... Let's begin with the chapter..

Same as my fiorst chap... Un logon ne mera idea chura liya...!!😭😭😂😂.. Mere first chap ka yahi name tha...!!!

So there my freinds are already having a interesting convo.. And here i have to complete this part... It's really hard to focus with your phone constantly buzzing....😭😭... Any ways lets start woth the chap..!!😊😊

The episode starts with...

Waiter wss passing by with a dish and munna saw and said... "are aag lagi hai uske neeche.. Dhua aaraha hai upar ... Wauter told him it's a dish called sizzler..

(Sameer ki birthday ka seekhlar bhul gaya chenu...!! Kanchi kora mein khaya tou tha..!!😂😂).

Munna instructs him to keep it on the table where mama mami are sitting.. Sameer says that the boy is not here... Munna says even i don't know.. I was here only with you all the time.. Mami call Sameer.. Naina looks here and there.. Samun bend down and hide.. The waiter comes back.. Munna acts as if checking the floor.. And says he'll put same tiles in his home... The waiter goes and Munna drags Sameer back to the table..

They cut cake and mama mami feed eachother and everyone... Sameer is just looking at Naina..

On Table N (Naina).. The mami says that sharad had some work and is on the way... Sharad comes and sits.. They talk and mami saays Naina is looking shorter... Bela objects and says.. She is perfect in her height.. Sameer is constantly trying to see Sharad's face... He tells munna that maybe the guy sitting next to Naina is her would be husband.. But he can't see his face..!! Munna says.. Leave it. It's not necessary.. Sharad says her height is Normal and asks her to stand beside him... Naina stands...

Naina vo :Hindi filmon ki 1 khasiyat ye hoti hai.. Ki unme har situation pe gaana hota hai.. Uss waqt mujhe ameer gareeb ka ye gaana yaad aa raha tha "Khadi ho jao.. Khadi ho gayi.. Baith jao.. Baith gayi.." Uss din baat lambai ki nahi ho rahi thi.. Kadd ki ho rahi thi.. Aur Un dino.. Lardkon ka kad uske kam se aur Lardkiyon ka kad unke khubsurti se.. Pur kad tou bas pyar se uncha hota hai.. Aur koi tha.. Jiska kad mujhse kai zyada uncha tha..!!

Sameer keeps trying to see Sharad.. He accidentally knockdown a glass.. And stands up.. Mami ask if he is ok.. Naina looks his way.. She gets shocked and stands up and starts hiccuping... Both looked at each other.. Tayiji asks her to sit.. The waiter cleas the broken glass.. She constantly keeps hiccuping.. Sharad ki mom asks if she has any kind of problem.. Tayiji and bela chachi deny.. And tayiji says maybe preeti is missing her a lot.. And praises their bond.. She asks waiter to bring water.. Waiter brings water.. She gives it to Naina and scolds her in slow voice.. Naina drinks the water while constantly glancing at Sameer.. She gives back the glass to waiter.. Both Samaina looking at each other... There was some water left in the glas.. And then..... Then... Then.... Sameer stops the waiter.... The waiter tries to stop him sayin jhoota glass hai..

(Yaar waiterji hume yahi tou chahiye tha.. Ab aap disturb mat karo...!!😂😂😍😍😘😘)..

Sameer drinks the remaining water while looking at Naina... Apka ka kya hoga janab-e-ali plays....

(Hayeeee..!!!!!😍😍😍😍.. Khush khabri sharvyo.. Sukali ke sath tou waise bhi nahi hua.. But hume hamra samaina scene.. Sahi salamat.. Untouched wapis milgaya...!!!!😂😂💃💃🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌🙆🙌...)

They both keep looking at each other.. Sameer sit's back on his place.. Mama ji asks if anyone else wants to eat the cake.. They deny.. He asks Devand bhaiya to get the cake packed... Sameer asks them to distribute the cake here only.. And says big people do that only na.. Mama ji gets impressed and does his kakusa thing.. They agree.. He calls the waiter and asks to distribute it to the people in the restaurant.. He himself goes with the waiter and mama mami try to sop him but munna says in between "Are... Dekhiye na mamaji kitna pyar karta hai aapse... Khud gaya hai cake batne....".