Bye Bye Sukali..👋

Hello every one.. Welcome to the crazy book of Samaina... Let's begin with the chapter..

Haay... Aaj Sukali jaa rahi hai yaar... Mujhe bura laga.. She is a sweet girl.. Hum kha-ma-kha.. Sameer ki galti ki wajah se Sukali.. I mean Sunaina ko bura bolte aye hai.. She is a really sweet girl.. Aaj uski vidai hui...👋👋

The episode starts with..

The whole Gang is in the class (sitting separately of course).. Sunaina coming to Sameer. Naina looks at them. Sunaina sings song kya gazab karte ho ji.. To woo him.. Sameer tries to go.. She keeps dragging him and he sits on another bench far away from her.. She dances to cheer him.. Suddenly she falls down. Everyone rush to her. Munna and Pandit sing the same song... Swati asks them to shut up. She asks are you fine? Karthik asks if she is fine... She says yes.. Every one leaves the class.. Sameer asks if she is fine. Sunaina says she will be fine when he genuinely tells her I love you... Naina listens to them.. Sameer leaves the class.. Naina also leaves..

Sam’s vo : Aksar aisa hota haina ki bukhar kam hone se pehle ek dum se bardh jata hai.. Shayad Sunaina ki itni excitement uske andar chupe dard ke bahar aane ki wajah se tha.. Shayad usse mere bhukhar utarne ka andaza hogaya tha... Ab 90's ki meri aur Naina ki love story mein mai triangle ki line khenchi tou tufan tou aana hi tha..!!

Poonam and Mami are talking... About going to shopping and watching movie..  Sameer comes.. Mami asks him to sit.. Sameer doesn't listens and goes to his room. Poonam asks if he is taken sanyas....  Mami gives an angry look... She goes to call devang for the car..

Sameer is thinking about her and Naina’s love story... He remembers how Naina had asked for friendship again.. And how she had broken their relationship in the car.. Then thinks about her words saying pyar successful nahi tou yadgar bana sakte hai..

Sam vo : Kabhi kabhi radio 2 station pakad leta hai.. Aur dono gaane ek sath bajne lagte hai.. Halanki wo dono gaane ache hote hai.. Pur sunne mein maza nahi aata.. Uss din mere sath bhi aisa hi ho raha tha.. Mere dil aur dimagh mein mere aur Naina dono ki awazein gunj rahi thi.. Lekin mujhe in awazon ke sath-sath ye bhi nahi samajh aaraha tha ki kya sach mein meri aur Naina ki love story alag hai..

(Wo tou bohat hai voiceover ji....😁😁)..

Munna and Pandit come and see him thinking.. Munna says he is thinking gravely.. Pandit says he might be thinking about something serious.. Munna says. Ye sounch raha hoga ki America ka rashtr pati kaise bane.. Pandit jokes saying pehle ye kisi ka pati tou banjaye...!! They ask what he is thinking he says Naina.. He looks at the phone and picks it and calls her.. He gives 2 rings.. Mundit say it's long since they talked.. she might have forgotten your signal.. She'll remember sharad's signal now.. Phone rings...

Naina is the bathroom and asks Preeti to pick Sameer’s call. Preeti says you have broken up with him.. And aska how you know it's his.. Naina says it is Sameer’s call... And asks to pick up next time it rings.. She says on one condition... You have to do my this week notes.. She angrily glares her and closes the door.. Preeti leaves sayin mai nahi utaungi...

Sameer calls 2 times.. Munna asks Sameer to call again... Use different signal maybe sharad also uses the same signal.. Saneer glares him and calls again... Naina comes out of bathroom.. Preeti was going to pick it when Naina ran and took it.. and said hello.. Sameer had kept it on speaker.. He simles listening to her voice and off's the speaker and puts it on his ear..

koi pichle janam song.. They both keep quite and doesn't say a word.. Both Samaina smile..

Bela comes and Calls Naina.. She hurriedly keep the phone but it falls.. She runs to front while preeti picks it and hides.. Bela asks them to keep the vegetables... They nod.. Bela leaves.. Preeti keeps it right and helps Naina.. Naina tells Preeti that Jo baat karni hi karli... Preeti asks what he said. Naina says nothing... Preeti asks then how.. She says tu nahi samjhegi and goes.. Preti makes weird face...

Sameer is sitting on the bed.. Munna aits beside him and asks what he is thinking.. Sameer says I think Naina is right and tells that I won’t let the bitterness come between us. I want her to remember me with smile and not with tears in her eyes. He says you will see different Sameer now. He says Naina is right, I can’t take out Naina’s anger on Su.. He calls Sunaina and asks her to meet him in red rose in 30 mins. And says he'll say after they meet..

Tai ji is having food in Anand’s house.. Anand comes and asks Naina why she didn’t tell him that Sharad’s mum came to your college to enquire. He says if Preeti hadn't told him... He wouldn't know.. Tai ji says it's nothing so big.. It's about marriage so they fid it and says.. Even you had enquired about Varun during Pooja's time.. Anand says I had enquired before engagement.. But now when everything is final why are thwy doing this.. Bela says him not to worry and they won't find anything bad about her.. Even if they enquire 1000 times.. She has our sanskar.. He says that's not the problem. Did anyone think about Naina.. everyone must be making fun of her. Tai ji says few days are left for college. Anand says she will study after marriage also. Tai ji says Taya ji and Rakesh have decided. Then why you are extending the matter.. He says I'm not extending it.. I'm finishing it.. Anand calls Sharad’s office and talks to him. He asks him to come home at 3 pm tomorrow... Tayiji and bela look at him.. He says he'll talk nicely.. He is a good and educated boy.. He'll understand..

Sameer, Munna and Pandit come to the red rose restaurant. Munna and Pandit ask him to rethink. Sameer says he will tell Sunaina then she can do whatever she wants.. Thapad marle gali dede.. And says it's her right.. He have broken her heart... Munna says ok then I'll ask her to vent out sal anger on Pandit and slap him.. Pandit asks why me.. He says ok fine I'll tell her to vent out on us.. Thry both stand tensed and covering their cheeks with hands... Sunaina comes and greets them.. Mundit say before Sameer "Hello Sunaina".. She asks why they covered their cheeks.. Pandit says.. Thapad ke dar se.. Sunaina aska what.. Munna says Aye ponga pandit kya bol raha hai... Nahi wo humare dant mein dard hai.. And then tell them to sit and talk.. We'll sit there... Munna and Pandit leave. Sunaina asks what is the matter?

Prithik is standing outside the restaurant.. Priyank Say's he'll say something but don't be angry.. Karthik says i known what you'll say.. Stay away from su.. She's happy with Sameer.. Priyank says yes.. Karthik tells Priyank that Sameer is fooling both Naina and Sunaina. And I'll separate them no matter what i have to do..

Sameer tells Sunaina that he did a big mistake and asks her to punish him.

Sameer says I..Sunaina says that you don’t love me.. All Samundit look shocked.. Sameer says i always.. Su says loved Naina.. Sameer says.. I'm sorry i did all.. Su says all this to make her jealous.. Sameer says soory and say please mujhe.. Su says maaf kardun.. Mundit get shocked and says Sameer ke saare dialogues to ye hi bol de rahi hai...

She says what you though.. Like old film I'll be sad ki mere horo ne mujhse bewafai ki.. And cry... And says she is not at all sad and tells that we will always be friends. Sameer says yes and promises her. Sunaina says bye and leaves.. She gets teary eyes thinking about her love confession. She sees Karthik and Priyank and is coming to them. Priyank says she will scold us, lets go...

Munna and Pandit tell that they don’t believe that she took it sportingly.. Sameer says she is very understanding.. Su is crying.. She goes to Prithik and moves priyank and sits on Karthik's bike and they both leave...

Sam vo : Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai.. Aurton ko samajhna Bhagwan ke bhi bas ki baat nahi hai.. Ji han.. Mujhe tou zara sa bhi andaza nahi tha ki Sunaina mujhse jhoot bol rahi hai.. Mujhe tou laga ki sach mein ab mai aur Sunaina dost banke rahenge.. But ye gana suna hoga na.. Dil ko dekho.. Cehre ko nahi. Chehre ne kaiyon ko luta hai.. Ussi tarah Sunaina ke dil mein kuich aur tha.. aur chehre pe kuch aur.. Ye baat mujhe kafi badme jaake pata chali...

Precap:
Sameer meets Naina in the temple.. Naina asks why are you doing this.. Sameer shows an envelope.. Naina asks what is in it.. Sameer says 2 tickets to Bombay and tells her that they will go to Bombay and will call their family after reaching there...

Hogya..... Yayy.... Ab ye kya naya drama hai.. Sameer ki aaj kal sari baatein sar ke upar se jaane lagi hai...😁😁.. Ab kya ye Naina ko bhagane ki planing kar raha hai..??😕😕😂😂.. Sar ghumane mein humare CVs expert hai..!!😂😂.. Ab ye sab kal hi pata chalega.. Sath mein Naina ka reaction bhi.. Mujhe tou sounch kar hi hasi aarahi hai.. Naina ko kaisa lagega..😨😨😰😰😱😱... Aur hum..😂😂😁😁😂😂😁...

Ok see you Guy's tomorrow..

Bye..!!