XI: Deal

Eiji runs along the hospital's corridor once he is informed such a shocking news from the nurses just now. A second later, he reached at the hospital's garden, located in between of two main building. He saw four figures, and one of them is the woman that he knows.

"Reiko!!!" called Eiji. The woman turned her head, to see Eiji is catch up his breath.

"Oh, good timing, Eiji, please switch on the deviant device, I don't want her people to come to disturb us," said Reiko, waves her hand as order the man like usual she did.

"W-what are you talking about?! Are you lost your mind, want to rap battle with Ichiro?!" scolded Eiji. Since they are in between of building, his voices echoed throughout the building, drawing the crowded attention. The hospital staffs, patients and visitors start to gather, either from the building or outside.

"Aww yis, you just have drawn people's attention, Eiji" groans Reiko, facepalm.

"That's right! After all, I came all along here to stop you in the first place!" Eiji approach Reiko, grab her wrist.

Reiko glared sharply at Eiji, "Don't fucking touch me" warned Reiko with her drop husky voices.

When Ichiro tries to stop them... "Let her, Eiji-chan" Ichiro turn his head, to see Tooru stand at the side, still in his feminine appearance.

"B-but, Tooru-san..." Eiji tries to explain. Tooru push down his sunglasses took a peek from it.

"She just wanna settle down her business with her brothers, as Yamada Reiko, she doesn't act as Kurusu right now," said the man, calmly. Eiji bit his lips, then, let go of her wrist. Reiko slapped away his hand, turn her body from Eiji as she walks towards Ichiro.

"Either you are Yamada or Kurusu..." She stops her steps. Eiji clench tight his knuckle, "...please don't die" begged Eiji, before he turns around and walks away from the scene.

She just silent, continue her steps, walk towards the leader of Ikebukuro Division in front of her.

Watching the intense scene just now, Saburo feel nervous as he went up at Ichiro, and he whispers, "Ichi-nii, are you sure you want to do this? To Reiko-san?"

Ichiro glance at Saburo, "Yeah"

"B-but, she totally newbie, right?" panic Saburo. "S-she might unable to..." suddenly, he felt Ichiro's big hand strokes his hair, Saburo dumbstruck.

Ichiro looks at Saburo as he flashes a confident smile, "Trust me, and your sister" said him, then approached forward. Saburo just watches Ichiro leave.

Now, both brother and sister face to face each other, Ichiro look into Reiko's green eyes, as well as Reiko stare into Ichiro's dual colour eyes.

Then, suddenly, four women come into the scene, surrounded them in each corner. They took out one advice, hold it to the air as all of them pull the switch. Some sort of invisible wall connected each edge, create a square shape. Now, four of them inside the barrier.

Surprise with the incident, Jiro asking what just happen?

"This wall called as a 'hypmic barrier'" Jiro look at Reiko, explained about the wall, "It will protect outside from the hypmic waves, but outside able to travel into this barrier anytime, only the waves won't travel through the wall"

"That's mean, all these people won't be affected by hypmic waves when you're attacking?" ask Saburo.

"Precisely" respond Reiko. But then, once again, the women took another device and activate it. However, this time, the devices didn't show any physical appearance.