warm

( richie )

WARNING | daddy kink? no smut though? idk

○○○

far away from derry, maine, 2000

"i'm going to sleep."

rich tozier looked up to his exhausted fiancé, chuckling at the sight. "already?" he asked.

"yeah, i'm pretty tired." y/n answered, stretching her arms.

"i've got a better idea, sweetcheeks," rich announced.

"which is it, daddy?" she questioned.

"lay down with me, let's watch friends until you fall asleep." he proposed.

she agreed, nodding her head yes with a tired expression on her face. he smiled when his beautiful soon-to-be-wife approached him with a blue blanket in her arms.

"c'mere, hotstuff," he gestured, opening his arms to hug her.

rich pulled y/n onto his lap, as she rested her head in the crook of his hickey-stained neck. he planted a kiss on her shoulder as she sighed happily, making him shudder lightly.

y/n fell asleep in his twenty-four year old fiancé's arms as he stroke her hair lovingly.

after about two episodes of friends, rich checked if y/n was still asleep. she was.

she mumbled incoherent words against his warm neck.

"i love you, rich."

the man smiled.

"i love you too, babygirl," he answered, kissing the top of her head. "if i didn't, i wouldn't have proposed you."

y/n muttered something rich didn't understand as he gently stroked her hair. he didn't stop for a second.

"want me to carry you to bed, baby?" rich asked.

y/n nodded her head no against his neck. "you're warm. don't let go of me."

he chuckled.

"i'd never."

 。・:*:・゚★