plot twist

( finn )

you and your boyfriend finn spent a lot of time hanging out in his room, just chilling to the songs he played, kissing and dicking around in his brother's nick's livestreams. today finn decided to do something slightly different: stalk fan accounts and find something funny to laugh at.

you accepted hesitantly, you were the victim of some of his fan's hate and he knew that, but he reassured you with a "it's okay, baby, if they insult you i will just tell them to fuck off."

you smiled at him with a grateful look on your face and kissed him, his lips curving into a smile into the kiss.

"shall we start, my lady?" he asked grabbing his phone, a cheerful smile on his pale face.

"yeah," you nodded, shrugging and ignoring the little bit of fear you were feeling. you trusted finn, and if he said he'd defend you, you knew he would.

you laid on his bed and he shot you a toothy smile as he crawled between your legs (nope not like that, go to church you hormonal teenagers) and rested his head on your tummy. he unlocked his phone and started scrolling through the instagram edits.

"wow, there's a lot of edits of you" you commented, your fingers playing with his red dyed hair.

"yeah" he murmured, his eyelids probably getting already heavy as you massaged gently his scalp. you knew he loved when you did that just like you knew that it made him so sleepy.

"oh, wait!" you exclaimed, giggling as he jumped.

"for fuck's sake, y/n!" he laughed, readjusting himself on top of you, his phone still in his hand as you clicked on a video with finn and millie on the cover.

"no, y/n" he whined, "i don't wanna watch cringy fillie edits!"

"that's why i wanna watch it, cos it's funny," you replied, watching the screen with interest.

the volume of the song sounded low, so finn tried to raise the volume, but then bam! the video was not in black and white anymore, but in vivid colours. the most important thing was the couple on the screen, though. finn and you.

the caption read "the only couple i know". both you and finn and you cheered at the screen, smiling like idiots.

"i love this," you said.

"i'm saving this" he grinned.

he looked up at you and tossed his phone aside. he kissed your lips tenderly. "i really fucking love you, do you know that?"

you kissed him again. "i know. i really fucking love you too. do you know that?"

he laced his fingers with yours.

"i know."

 ○○○

how's life