Sweet or Salty

"Where are you taking me?" I asked very curious. "Somewhere you'll love." He Said as her told the driver to stop. "Why are we stopping?" I asked. We were in a forest. "You will see Kenz." He Said with a smile. We walked out of the car and he took me deeper into the woods. He brought me to a little picnic with flowers surrounding it and beautiful big green trees. "This is beautiful." I Said in awe as I looked up at him. "Your not bad Orlando." I Said with a laugh. Yes, I do flirt shamelessly. Don't judge. Just be happy that I don't kiss every boy I see ok! We sat down on the blanket and we talked for a long time. We talked about his life, mine, and music. I told him that I dance to. She was very happy about that. "Hey you want to know something. I only tell this to people I trust ok?" He Said. My heart got faster by his words. He is really hot. Wait! What am I doing! Never mind. Let's just see where this takes us. "Ok. What is it?" I asked. "Well, you know that music artist John O?" He asked. Of course! I love his music! "Duh! I love his songs! Why do you ask?" I said clueless. "Well, day my nickname." He Said with a little laugh. "John?" I Said laughing a little as well. "Then say the first letter of my last name."  "O...? No way! You can't be!" I Said shocked. "Yup. It's Johnny Orlando or John O in the flesh!" He exclaimed. We both started laughing hard. "Thank you for trusting me. That really doesn't happen often." I Said with a sigh. "Thank you for trusting me." He Said. "With what?" I asked him. "Telling me about your past. You've had a rough life." He said sighing. "Yeah, I'm not rich. I work for everything. And I've hated everything sense I was little. I don't open up to people much John. Thank you for showing me I can trust you." I Said hugging him. He hugged back tight. We stayed like that for like an hour. But it felt like a minute. We finally let go even though we didn't want to. "We should go. Lauren will be so mad at me." He said with a slight laugh. "Why?" I asked. "Because she doesn't like it when I hug, touch, or go on dates with her friends." He Said laughing a little more. I laughed with him. "This was fun John." I Said getting in he car. I yawned. "Come here." John said as he pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep snuggled into his chest, his arms rapped around me making me feel safe. Something I've never felt before. I woke up like 10 minuets later due to me not being able to sleep in a car. We just cuddled for a really long time until we got to the house. I walked inside and was bombarded with questions. Jayden came and pulled me to my room. I waved at John with a slight smile and followed Jayden. She shut the door as we walked in. "Where were you!" She said. "Out with John." I mumbled. "Oh! Spill!" She Said all happy. I told her everything. "He likes you, you like him. Let's get Jenzie going!" She Said with a excitement in her voice. "What's Jenzie?" I asked. "You and Johnny's ship name! Cute right!" She Said all happy. "Yeah I guess." I Said with a little confusion. "Anyway. Now, we are going shopping. Your coming with us so get ready!" She Said. I just put on a plain tee shirt over my sports bra and walked out the door with the girls.
      We made it to the mall and Johnny tagged along because he said he was meeting his friends her. Conner and Asher came because the wanted to so everyone is here. Me and the girls walked into forever 21 and the boys tagged along because we made them. Me and Jayden had to find the perfect outfit for the new school we will be attending. I picked out this shirt

 I picked out this shirt