The "Mean" Girls

Mackenzie's POV
We took a quick picture at the mall and posted it to my Instagram. Same with them.
@KenzieZeigler

Was at the mall and met these amazing girls! @KalaniHilliker, @KendallVertes, and @ChloeLukasiak thanks for picking me up when I was down! I can tell that we are great friends!      Comments@KalaniHilliker- We love you Kenz! 😘🔥❤️@KendallVertes- ...

      Comments
@KalaniHilliker- We love you Kenz! 😘🔥❤️
@KendallVertes- I wouldn't have it any other way bestie! 🔥🔥🔥
@ChloeLukasiak-Can't wait for school so we can show off our new Best Friend!😘💖💘
@NadiaTurner- Look, the Now she's the Little slut, and the Little Trader. Who saw that coming? (ME!)
@KalaniHilliker- @NadiaTurner Stop being so mean! You barely even know her so get your facts before you start talking!
@AnnieLeblanc- really Kenzie? I thought you wouldn't go this low.
@JohnnyOrlando-@AnnieLeblanc she can make her own decisions. Don't hate on her. Same with you @NadiaTurner. If she wants to hang out with them let her. She will come to her own decision.
@JaydenBartels- Kenz? I thought we were besties...😢
@KenzieZeigler-@JaydenBartels we are, I just found a group of people that don't include people who hate me *cough-Nadia-cough* so I found people who actually like me. You are welcome to come hang with us. You will always be my bestie, I'm just adding a few more.
@JaydenBartels- @KenzieZeigler, I get it.

I read through all the comments. They weren't all hate. But the Slut comment did hurt. Anyway I just kind of ignored it though. I walked to the limo we took and got in. Nadia, Annie, The blonde girl, and Carson just glared at me. Johnny, Jayden, Lauren, Asher, and Conner all hugged me. I snuggled into Johnny's chest and laid there. Lauren took a picture and I got a notification from Instagram. 

@LaurenOrlando

Sorry it's blurry but you guys have been caught! Confirm already!@KenzieZeigler- we are friends LoLo!😂@JohnnyOrlando-@KenzieZeigler I second that!@KalaniHilliker- I SHIP SO HARD!@KenzieZeigler- @KalaniHillker really? You too! Noooooo@ChloeLukasia...

@KenzieZeigler- we are friends LoLo!😂
@JohnnyOrlando-@KenzieZeigler I second that!
@KalaniHilliker- I SHIP SO HARD!
@KenzieZeigler- @KalaniHillker really? You too! Noooooo
@ChloeLukasiak- Kenz you might as well add all three of us to your list because I'm with Kendall and we ship so Hard!
@KendallVertes- @ChloeLukasiak HECK YEAH WE DO!

"Really LoLo!" I Said laughing a little. "What! It's a Jenzie moment and I ship so hard!" She Said laughing. We arrived at the house and me and Johnny went up to his room. As we walked up the stairs Lauren stopped us. "No funny Business both of you. I don't want to be an aunt!" She Said laughing. "LAUREN!" I yelled at her laughing. "NONONONONONO!" I Said as we laughed some more. We ran up to his room and he shut the door. "So, why am I up here?" I asked him. "Because I have to talk to you about Kalani, Kendall, and Chloe." He said all serious. "If this is about how there the "mean" girls then I don't want to hear it—" I was about to continue until Johnny cut me off. "It's not that. Annie really hates them. They bully her non stop during school. She likes you before you met them. Now she doesn't like you." He admitted. "So? I don't care if she likes me or not! Let her be her and I'll be me!" I Said. "God why do I love you so much." He Said Under his breath. "You love me?" I asked. "Did I say that out loud?" He asked. "Yeah. You kind of did." I Said backing up a bit. "I didn't mean to freak you out or anything but—" I cut him off my kissing him. He kissed back. It turned into a make out. Lauren walked in. "WHAT???" She yelled. I got off Johnny quick and stood up. "Don't act like there was nothing. I saw it with my own two eyes! I SHIP IT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Nadia and The blonde girl came running in. "Really? The little slut got a boyfriend?" Nadia asked. I was about to say No but Johnny cut me off. "Yes Nadia. And she's not a slut! What's your problem with her anyway! You don't know her at all and all you do is judge her!" Johnny defended. "Well, she's an Orphan. Lower class, had had to work her whole life! She doesn't fit in with us! I'm just trying to make her realize it so she doesn't get to comfortable. She's going back to her life of misery in like two months! She shouldn't get treated this way. Why don't you go back to cleaning the floors? That's where you belong!" She Said looking at me and kicking me and then punching me. I didn't fight back because she was right. I don't belong here and it was stupid of me to think I do. Nadia kept beating me. I was used to it. After she was done I fell to the floor like a raggedy Anne doll. "Kenz? Kenz! I could hear Johnny shout. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NADIA!" I heard Lauren yell. "THAT WAS LOW NADIA!" I heard a voice say. I can only assume it was the blonde girl. "GET OUT NADIA! WE DONT LIKE YOU YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON! Don't talk to us anymore!" Lauren yelled her voice getting calmer. Nadia left and I heard the door slam shut. "Why me?" I asked Johnny looking up at him. "I don't know baby. I don't know." He Said as he helped me up. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I had cuts on my sides and face from her nails and I had bruises all over me. "Oh by the way Kenzie, I'm Brynn." She said leading me over to the bathroom. We walked in and John sat me on the counter. He took a rag and cleaned the cuts on my face and sides. "Oww." I Said as he cleaned the cut on my lip. "I know it hurts. But it will help it heal faster." He Said looking at me. I turned my face away. "Why did you do that?" He asked me. "I'm all beat up. I look ugly. I don't need you too be disgusted." I Said. "Hey, turn around." He Said. I turned my face around to face him. "You aren't ugly. You are beautiful even with all of these cuts and bruises. They make you who you are." She Said looking at me. I kissed him. He kissed back and lifted me off the counter. We kissed for a while longer and I pulled away. "I love you." I Said to him. "I love you more Mackenzie. Will you be mine?"He He asked. "YESYESYESYESYES!" I Said hugging him tight. He put me down and I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. These are the ones.

I walked back into Johnny's room

I walked back into Johnny's room. "Hey." I said leaning up against the door gram. His jaw dropped. "What?" I asked clueless. "How is one girl so damn beautiful?" He asked walking over to me. "Nope." I Said. "Yes." He Said. He grabbed onto my waist and I rapped my arms around his neck I kissed him quick and then left. I went to my room and got in bed. With Nadia out of the group. My two great groups of friends and my new Boyfriend I think schools going to be ok. Or so I though...

PLOT TWIST! Sorry I had to
Do a cliff hanger!
Thx for reading!💖