Chapter Eleven

JJ's POV

I watched London's facial expression as she took in the scene before her. Many emotions flashed across her face at once but one emotion stood out from the rest; awe. I don't know whether the emotion was towards the fact that I took my time and did this for her or if she was just in awe by the scene.

London and I were standin' on my friends yacht that he let me borrow for the weekend. London and I are goin' to be cruisin' the ocean for two days just gettin' to know each other better. Just us and no distractions which is why I left our phones in the car; so it can be just me, her, and the ocean.

I had red and white roses leadin' to the back of the yacht where I had a romantic dinner planned for us. We could eat and get to know each other while watchin' the sun set as we slowly move across the water.

 We could eat and get to know each other while watchin' the sun set as we slowly move across the water

"Baby this is so beautiful and romantic." London whispered as her hand tightened around mines.

"It's all for you," I wrapped my arms around her waist and breathed in the calming scent of the ocean and the intoxicatin' scent that drove me wild from London, "Come on." I pulled the chair out for her and pushed the chair in once she sat down before takin' my seat beside her.

"You did all of this for me?" She asked in disbelief.

"No, I did all of this because of you," Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "I didn't do this because I knew you would love it. I did this because I knew that you've never experienced true romance and I want to be the one to give you that and more. I did this because the look you had on your face is a look that I wish to continue puttin' on your face. I did this because you deserve to treated like this because you're an amazin' woman who's a dime a dozen and I'm damned lucky that I get to experience this with you. I did this because-" London cut me off with her lips smashin' onto mines.

I bit her bottom lip before slidin' my tongue in to explore her mouth. London sucked on my tongue which caused me to groan and my pants to tighten. I pulled away slowly then pecked her lips before joinin' our foreheads together and starin' into her eyes.

"Let's eat." I whispered. I called in the butler in and he brought in two plates of Surf and Turf and our red wine before he left.

 I called in the butler in and he brought in two plates of Surf and Turf and our red wine before he left