Chapter Three: Part Two

JJ's POV

I was standin' in my ma's kitchen goin' through the refrigerator to see what leftovers she had. I moved a few containers and found a bowl that had lasagna in it.

"Aye." I got hype. I pulled the bowl out and put the lasagna on a plate before poppin' it in the microwave. While it warmed I scrolled down my Instagram timeline likin' a few pics here and there.

"Why yo ugly ass always here? Don't you have yo own place?" Pops voice boomed behind me. I turned around and seen him lookin' in the refrigerator.

"Damn pops you ain't got to hate on yo son nah."

He smacked his lips, "Yo punk ass ain't got shit to hate on."

I rolled my eyes before grabbin' my plate and sittin' at the table. As I was eatin' when Ava and Jayvion walked in and fixed them some food before sittin' down at the table.

"Why y'all ugly asses stay comin' here? Know what ima change the locks on y'all asses and then y'all ain't gone be able to get in my shit." Pops complained with a mouth full of food.

"Who fuckin' house this is Jayceon?" Ma yelled from upstairs. Pops froze and started chokin' on his food, "Ours bae, I love you."

"Mhm." She replied before we heard the door shut.

"Her ass nosey ass fuck." Pops mumbled.

"Bring yo ass here Jayceon 'foe I kick you in yo ass." Ma screamed.

Pops hopped up, "I'm comin' bae." Then he took off upstairs. I chuckled and shook my head. That nigga know ma run this house and she hear every damn thing you can't whisper without her ass hearin' it.

"So what'd been up bro?" Ava asked before shovin' food in her mouth.

"Nothin'. Been practicin' my ass off before our first big game. Aye y'all flyin' to Florida to see my game right?" I looked between Jayvion and Ava.

Ava got up and walked towards me and kissed my forehead, "We wouldn't miss it for the world. Besides it's a free trip I ain't passin' that up." I smacked my lips but smiled at her. These two really my backbone and I don't know what I would do without them.

"I thought you were supposed to be plannin' Hakeem and Victoria's joint bachelor party with Vicki's sister?" Jayvion questioned.

"I did once but after that I stopped helpin'. You know that bitch had the nerve to put her fuckin' hands on me? She lucky that I don't hit women 'cause I wanted to knock her ass out." I fumed.

"Who put they hands on you?" Ma asked as her and pops walked in the kitchen.

"Nobody." I stood and sat my plate in the sink before leanin' against the counter.

"He lyin' ma. He said Vicki's oldest sister smacked him when he went to go plan Victoria and Hakeem's party." Jayvion snitched.

I mugged him and he flipped me off. Ma bent his finger backwards and pushed him out the chair before sittin' down.

"Oldest? I thought it was just Shanelle and her?" Ma confusingly asked.

"So did we. But Vicki explained that her sister isn't really the goin' out type so that's why we never met her." Jayvion continued.

"That still doesn't explain why she was never mentioned." Ava butted in. Jayvion shrugged and hopped on the counter by me.

"Anyways what did you do for her to smack you?" Ava glared at me.

"What the fuck you mean what did I do? I ain't do shit for the bitch to put her hands on me." I yelled.

Pops walked up to me and punched the shit outta my chest, "I ain't raise you to disrespect no female by callin' her out her name and lower your fuckin' voice when you talkin' to Ava."