Chapter I: New Era

Years after, the Tournament of Power...Their has been peace among the earth...Goku has been training with Whis more with Vegeta. Bulma is still doing her job at capsule Corp, Chichi watches over pan sometimes, Goten and Trunks go to orange star high...

Goten has just woken up and is late for school.

"Damn, Mom's gonna be mad...again" said Goten getting dressed while talking to himself.

While, Goten is eating his breakfast fast, he looks at a picture of his dad and Him when he was young...then, flys to school.

Goten is flying to school, until he sees Trunks in a car then, flys down to sit in the car. "Oh, look who woke up" said Trunks.

"Shut up, I just overslept...again" said Goten laid back in the car. Then, Goten and Trunks arrive at Orange Star high school and go to their class.

"Bro, look at Valese checking you out" said Trunks with a smile on his face, "Chill, she probably looking at the...fish" said Goten blushing. Goten and Trunks stop talking when the teacher comes in.

"Hello, class...did all of you do your assignments?" Said by The teacher/Mrs. Coal. Goten looks at Trunks mad because he didn't tell him that they had assignments. "Look, it isn't my fault that you "FoRgOt" Your Assignment" said Trunks giving his Assignment to Mrs.coal.

"Mr. Goten, I guess you don't have your Assignment for the 80th time!" Said Mrs. Coal looking at Goten with a Strict face.

"No, but I do have an reason for me not having my assignment" said Goten explaining why he doesn't have his Assignment. "My...Assignment had...dis...disappear"

The teacher is yelling at Goten for not completing his assignments and in the past too, then sends him to the principal's office.

"This, is just great...Mom is gonna kill  me" said by Goten talikng to him self in the principal's office.

"Goten Son, you have broke the record of being in my Office then, any other students...but, that is not the point, the point is that you have problems at home...Dad issues?" Said by the Principal.

"Don't talk about my Dad...SIR!" Said by Goten mad. "You, know nothing about my dad being gone as you say or maybe in your world, you think you can help but, YOU CAN'T!"

After, Goten's outburst, he is sent home...with a Suspension for about 2 days.

Goten goes home but nobody is home...not even, Goku. "GOTENNNN!!!!!!!!" Said Chichi burst in his Room.

"WHY ARE YOU HOME EARLY?!?!" Said by Chichi with anger in her eyes. "Sus..suspension" Said by Goten nervous.

After, Chichi beats up Goten (Discipline), She then talks to him.

"Goten, I know your mad that your father is gone but..."

"NO MOTHER, HE IS ALWAYS SUPPOSE TO ME HERE, WITH ME, YOU, GOHAN, PAN AND ETC....but, he's not" said by Goten angry and sad.

"Goten, he loves you...and he does that stupid training to...be the best, so one day, if their is evil...he can stop it" said Chichi hardly explaining why Goku isn't here.

"That's, no excuse to not be here with your wife and Son...HE IS SELFISH AND ONLY HERE FOR FOOD AND HIS NEEDS..." said Goten.

"One day, you understand how much he loves you..." Said by Chichi while hugging Goten...

After a while, Goten goes to Trunks house and sees that he is watching TV

"Goten, want to watch TV together" said by Trunks.

Goten smiles and sits down and Watches TV with Trunks...his best friend.