Chapter III: The return

After, Goten and Trunks job, they drop off Bulla and Pan. Then, Trunks slept over Gotens house.

Goten awaken from a huge sleep and sees Trunks has made breakfast.

"Trunks...your a early bird" said Goten rubbing his eyes. "You had made breakfast'

"Yeah, my Sleep schedule is way different, plus I made your favorite...Grilled Fish and rice." Said Trunks.

Goten and Trunks eat breakfast and figure out what they are going to do today.

"I think we should go and join the martial arts Tournament" said Goten.

"That's a way to easy Tournament and plus, we are way too strong for the competition" said Trunks.

Goten and Trunks then, hear the door open and see Goku appear.

"Dad?" Said Goten. "Hi, son" said Goku waving.

Goku has a beard and Goten that his dad came back...

"Is Dad here too?" Said Trunks.

Goku said that his dad is here and then, Trunks leave to see his dad.

"So, dad...you done training?" Goten said Nervous.

"Never son, I can stop training" said Goku smiling. "So, Where's dinner?"

Goten trys to punch Goku but, Goku blocks it.

"You are such, a fool of thinking dinner will be here for your own goods...MAKE IT YOUR SELF!!!" Said Goten flying out the house.

Goten goes to Gohan's house to talk to him, he arrives and Tells him what happen.

"Goten, you just can't do that...I know how you feel but, he's your father" said Gohan sitting next to Goten.

"It's just...he is never around to help Mom, watch me grow, go to my school for whatever I did and etc." Said Goten.

"Dad, wasn't mostly there for me because he was dead or gone traning but, he does care for us...he die for the earth..." said Gohan.

Gohan then, hugs Goten and they both get ice cream.

*At Capsule Corp*

Trunks goes to see his dad and sees he is holding Bulla.

"Dad, welcome home" said Trunks.

Vegeta smirks quick and turns to Bulla...

Everything is going well until, a big ship appears from the sky.

"Sir, we are here," said Alien solider.

"I WILL BRING BACK SAYIANS AND REIGN ON EARTH AND TAKE THE UNIVERSE!" SAID BY THE LEADER...