Chapter IV: The Invasion

The spaceship has reached west city.

"Dad, look in the air" trunks said to vegeta.

Vegeta than, puts bulla back in her crib and flys up to the ship, Trunks comes with.

Goten and Gohan go to the ship too then, Goku appears.

A strange man comes out the ship...

"Look at this...it's like a reunion" said the leader.

Vegeta than sees the leader's tail and now knows he is a sayian. "Who are you?!" Said Vegeta

"My name is Drago and You must be the two TRAITORS that have protected this planet" said Drago

"Yes, what do you want?" Said Goku. "I think he wants trouble" said Trunks.

"Does bringing a dead race make me evil...I am going to purge this planet and make new sayians" said Drago.

"Your plan are as Useless as you!" Said  Vegeta charging at Drago.

Drago then points at Vegeta with some tech on his arm, and Vegeta eyes turn red.

"Vegeta?" Gohan said.

Vegeta turns around and punches Gohan to the ground.

"Vegeta?!" Said Goku.

"I can control sayians with this tech...VEGETA KILL THEM" said Drago.

Vegeta attacks Goku but Goku then turns super sayian and Goes back and forth with Vegeta.

"You seem strong!?" Said Drago pointed his tech at Goku.

Goku then, changes and becomes Drago's pawn.

"I can't crontrol the half-bloods....KILL THEM ALL" Said by Drago flying back on his ship.

Goku attacks Goten and sends him flying. "This might feel good" said by Goten smirking.

Vegeta than, Starts shooting ki blast at Trunks but, trunks fires a Barrage of Ki blast.

"Trunks, we have to power up!" Said Goten being bear-hug by Goku.

Trunks than tranforms into SSJ3 and Goten tranforms into SSJ2.

"WHAT, WHEN DID YOU LEARN SSJ3?!" Said Goten shocked.

Trunks trys to explain but gets face-punched by Vegeta and he is Super sayian blue.

Goten then, trys to kick Goku but, Goku grabs his leg and throws him to the ground.

As Goten is falling, he is caught by Gohan in his Mystic form...

Goku than turns to Super sayian blue and Charges a kamehameha to Goten and Gohan.

Gohan and Goten than fire A kamehameha back but it isn't strong enough and Both Brothers are sent back crashing to the street of west city.

Trunks is still battling his father but, Vegeta than fires a Big bang and Trunks is sent flying somewhere.

Goten and Gohan try to get up but are too weaken...

The ship then, fires a blast which makes the a moon based blast and Goku and Vegeta look at it...

"Is tech can make be control a sayian and...make their tails come back" said Drago on the ship.

Goku and Vegeta are turning into Oozaru and are going wild...

Gohan and Goten are knock out by Goku's roar....