Chapter VI: Gotenks v. Oozarus

West city has fallen to the great Sayian Drago and by Goku and Vegeta as Oozaru's control by Drago.

"This earth will be a planet of sayians
once I am done..." said Drago talking to a portrait of King Vegeta.

Back in West city, Goku and Vegeta are still destroying buildings in their Oozaru form.

"STOP!" Said Gotenks. The Goku and Vegeta don't care and Blasted Gotenks.

Gotenks comes back and fires a kamehameha at Goku in the eyes.

Goku steps back while cover his eye. Vegeta trys to grab Gotenks but, Gotenks teleports away from Vegeta.

"Dad, It is me...well, half of me" said Gotenks.

Vegeta fires a blast from his mouth and it barely hits Gotenks as he dodge.

Goku grabs Gotenks and squeezes him.

"GOKU!!!!" Gotenks scream.

Goku then, let's go of Gotenks as if he had a flashback.

Gotenks and Goku look at eachother and Goku starts to remember everything.

Goku in his Oozaru state tranforms into something else.

"Goku..." said Gotenks coming to Goku.

Goku appears to have a new form...SSJ4.

"Thanks, Gotenks" said Goku.

Gotenks smiles but with surprise Vegeta comes and hits Gotenks through buildings.

Vegeta trys to punch Goku but, Goku holds the punch and flys away.

"VEGETA, SNAP OUT OF IT" said Goku.

Without hesitating, Vegeta fires a blast and Goku fires a 10x Kamehameha that destroys Vegeta's blast and hits Vegeta.

Goku than goes down an pulls Vegeta's tail which turns him back to himself.

Vegeta gets up and realizes what he has done.

Gotenks goes to Goku and Vegeta, than Un-fusion.

Goten hugs Goku and apologizes.

"Dad...I am sorry for everything.." Goten said.

"No, I am sorry, I thought being away from you and Chichi will bring my problems away from Ya'll but it only ruin our relationship." Said Goku.

Goku hugs Goten back.

Vegeta and Trunks look up in the sky and see the spaceship door open and a bunch of soilders come.

Goten, Goku, Trunks and Vegeta go full power and Charge at the Soilders.