Chapter II: Half-Bloods

Goten had slept over Trunks house for the night.

"Goten, we got to go to are job" said Trunks getting dressed.

"Why, its too early" said Goten half awake. "Wait, don't you got to take care of Bulla"

"Oh, yeah...BULLA!!!" said Trunks calling his little sister.

Bulla comes from her room and says Hi to Goten.

"Look, who grown up and is ready to go with her brother" said Goten. "Thanks, Goten" said Bulla.

Trunks puts bulla on his back, then Goten and Him fly to Gohan's house.
"Why, are we going to Gohan's house?" Said Trunks.

"I got to babysit pan for a bit...plus, it be good exercise" said Goten.

Trunks and Goten land at Gohan's home and knock on his door. Videl opens the door.

"Videl, aren't you suppose to be in school?!" Said Videl with a evil eye.

"No, we have a day off today" said Goten. "Plus, I am babysitting Pan".

Videl, than lets Goten, Bulla and Trunks in the house. Trunks looks around to see books everywhere.

"Gohan is such a bookworm...that's why I love him" said Videl blushing

Before Videl can get Pan, She jumps out from behind the couch to surprise Goten and the others.

"Uncle Goten" said pan hugging Goten.

Goten hugs Pan than, takes her to his job. Videl watches Goten, Pan, Bulla, and Trunks head off.

Goten explains to the two children that they are going to a wildlife reserve where Android 17 works at because they work there. But, the Pan falls alsleep on Goten's back and Bulla falls alsleep on Trunks back.

Goten, Bulla, Pan, And Trunks make to the Island where the Wildlife Reserve. Goten and Trunks drop off Bulla and Pan on 17's yacht.

"Look, who show up late as usually" said by 17.

"Sorry 17, we just had to pick up family...you know what I mean" said by Goten Nervous. "Yeah, and we get right to work" said Trunks

"Hmm...Well, you can start by fighting those bad guys over there, I save them for you" said 17 smirking.

Goten and Trunks fly to the area where the bad guys are at and see, that the bad guys are about to shoot a Monkey and his baby.

Trunks flys down and stops the bullet and punches a Bad guy. "Well, what an intro" said by Goten breaking a shotgun in half.

The bad guys start panicking...then, their boss comes from the shadows holding a dead deer by his robotic arm.

"WHAT ARE CHILDREN DOING HERE!" Said by the boss looking at both Goten and Trunks.

"This Forest is not available for any bad business" said by Goten. "Yeah, so leave or pay the consequences" said Trunks.

With out a second, the boss shoots bullets from his Robotic arm. Goten and Trunks dodge the bullets, then Goten goes in for a gut punch and lands one.

The boss is sent flying but, then throws a grenade to where his men are at.

Trunks grabs the grenade and throws it back at the boss. Then, a big explosion is in the sky, the boss is possibly gone.

After awhile, Goten and Trunks tie the bad guys to a tree and go to 17 to report back.

"So, you both did ok...I would say" said 17.

Goten and Trunks explain what happen and are given their paychecks.

Trunks went back to the yacht to check on Bulla and Pan but, see pan flying in the air with Bulla in her hand.

"WHAT THE---" said by Trunks shock.

Trunks tells Goten, what happen and Goten tells Him to chill out.

"Pan, you can get down now, we are gonna look at the stars" said Goten smiling.

Pan heads down with Bulla and goes with Goten and Trunks to a hill where they can watch the stars.

"This is just beautiful" said by Goten  looking at the stars with Trunks, Bulla and Pan.

*Up in space*

"Sir, we have the location of the two sayians" said by a Alien solider.

"Good...we will rebuild the sayians and and have power" said by the leader of the alien soldiers.